Unban request on behalf of NEMxDman
Your name: NEMxDman

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72767734

Your ban ID: 78671

Banned by: Jonas

Reason: "Double account of RevivedzMennace"

Involved: NEMxDman and Double account of RevivedzMennace

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Wow. Well where should I begin. I'm sure whoever is reading this is already scrolling straight to the denied button but please just hear me out. I know how absurd this must look and I understand this unban request seems pointless, but at the same time, it doesn't to me, which really does say something and you'll find out a bit further into the thread.

I only knew Nem (that's what I call him) for only a short while before he was cast from the server forever, and in the majority of that time I absolutely hated the guy. I'm being deadly serious I really hated this guys guts and I really wanted him to get perma banned at the time for all the stuff he was doing like RDM'ing all over the show, destroying the atmosphere and mine and others RP's, and just being a general minge. But that's before I actually knew the guy, and I think that's partly why everyone else hated him for what he did. I didn't know why he was behaving like this and neither did anyone else, which therefore everyone jumped to the conclusion that he was a dick, which I can fully understand as I had the same conclusion about this guy. But what I don't think you realize is, is that this guy didn't have any friends on the server at all. I mean literally not one. Not a single friend. And everyone hated him, and therefor the only enjoyment he could get was by minging which I know is against the rules, which made people hate him even more, and then cycle just got more vicious from him. And, to be honest, used to be the exact same until I properly committed myself to the server and decided to be nice to people and to RP properly. since then, I've made great friends with awesome people, like Forgee, and Grapefruit, and Sparx, etc.

I'm being serious when I say that I truly despised the guy I really did. But after he got banned, he actually added me on steam and apologized for treating me badly, and he also told me that he was sorry for everything else he did. And at the time I was like ,"yea whatever your just a minge" But as we got talking more I became less and less narrow minded towards the guy and he did end up sharing some things about what he did and why he did them, and some reasons were fairly personal which for obvious reasons I won't share here. As he told me more and more about himself I began to empathize with the guy and I honestly believe he's being genuine, and I think he deserves a chance to at least try and redeem himself on the server. It's not really from what he's said, it's how his attitude has changed over the past few months that he's been banned with the way he talks to me about things, and honestly I think he's become very humble and down to earth, and has definitely realized how much of a arse whole he was to everyone, and now he honestly feels ready and eager to come back to the server, and wants to at least try to redeem himself for what he's done.

Now this is something he has sent me on steam that I think you all should see because these are his words and I really thing you should think about this when you start making your mind up about whether to unban him or not.

"Some of the minging I did was also based off of things that were going on outside of the server, so I would do things in the server that would make me laugh to take my mind off of it". Now this we can look at and hopefully all gather from this that he a lot of this minging hasn't come from immaturity or lack of roleplay knowledge, it was him making an attempt to cheer himself up and take his mind of the bad things that were going on in his life outside the server that were dragging his spirits down, and I think in one way or another we can all relate to this and understand where he was coming from, so the least we can all do is empathize with him, and understand why he acted so poorly on the server.

I also know about all the attempts he's made to get back on the server with other accounts which was very foolish of him, and I think he knows that now eventually after today, but you must release these were poor attempts of trying to get back onto the server to try and make an honest redemption for himself, which we all full well know wasn't the right way to go about getting back on the server. The right way to go about it was to have a sincere unban request but on the forums, which thankfully now he knows is the right step forward.

I think that's everything I've got to say for this guy, and I genuinely think he deserves a chance to redeem himself on the server. I really wouldn't be posting this if I really believed in this guy, because in a couple of months I intend to apply for teacher, and I know if I end up looking like an idiot after this, that's not going to look good on my behalf, but I'm willing to take that risk because I know for a fact this guy is ready to come back and make a change to the point where nobody will recognize him.

So that's it for now. If this unban request gets denied me and Nem fully understand as he did double account and there is no exception for it, however if it does, you can be damn well sure I'll be back at next possible opportunity for this guy, and if that gets denied, then I'll just have to do the same, and so forth and so forth, because by my time on Fearless has come to an end, I will see this guy who I have had the pleasure of getting to know over the last few months become a redeemed and valued member of the fearless community.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys, and I'll see you when I see you Cheese
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
First of all, this is not exactly a valid UBR. It seems to me as though you have just taken it upon yourself to appeal for Nem, based mainly on your opinions of him, none of which are relevant in this section of the forums. Could you confirm that this is what you have done?

Secondly, even if Nem were to post his own UBR, I would be denying it. I literally just banned him yesterday on yet another alt account and have had to do the same before. I'm not quite sure how many accounts he has been banned on, but he is certainly not eligible for an unban any time soon, if at all.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I cannot confirm this as he personally asked me to make it for him, and I did not take it upon myself to make this. He has asked me a few times in the past to make an unban request for him as he is having problems getting into his forums account, and up until now I've told him there wouldn't be much point making an unban request as it would most likely get denied due to how recently he got banned, the fact the ban was permanent, and the reason for his ban. However the guy over the past few months has opened up to me and I did start to feel for the guy, and I honestly think he is ready to return to the community, however under very strict probation, with someone to sort of coach him into a better approach to the server, however I must say with the way he's been talking to me recently, it seems he intends to make a very good and careful approach never the less.

I understand what you mean when you say none of the stuff I have said is relevant to his ban, but with all due respect, I would have to disagree with you on that, because the stuff I brought up and mentioned was ultimately what was influencing his behavior on the server, which was mainly stuff that was going on outside of the fearless community. It was mainly stress and anxiety that he was making a poor attempt to vent out and distract himself from, which was being caused by upcoming mock exams I think or something along those lines, but since then he's gotten through them so for now, he would be fine on the server. I would also try to help him find better ways to deal with his stress rather than take it out on the server, because all I think he needed was someone on the server to talk to about his problems, and at the time of him being active, he didn't have any friends on the server.

I understand what I am saying doesn't explain and justify his actions in an "ipso facto" way if you will, but it does shed a bit of light on the subject, and shows that he didn't act badly on the server because of lack of roleplay knowledge or lack of respect, it was because of issues he was having in his own life which we can all admin we all have, but some on different levels than others, and we all deal with them in different ways. Unfortunately at the time of Nem's ban, he didn't have the tools to cope with these issues, and it's a fact when our stress and worries build up to a certain point and we don't find a good solution to fixing them, we act irrationally and stupid (well most of us do anyway). I for one can admit I do as well. I have acted poorly in some cases whether it was on the server or in other areas of my life.

My point is he shouldn't be kept punished for something he has done under these personal circumstances he was going through, he should be given a very strict chance to show that he can be a good member of the community. Keeping him banned isn't going to do anything, other than keep him waiting to show he can succeed on the server, so in my opinion, he should be unabanned under very strict probation and supervision, until he can show he's a trust worthy member of the community.

That's all I'm going to say now for this guy. I feel I've made my point with him, so please do make your decision, and do try to look at this from a empathetic person's perspective, as well as an admin's perspective. Once again, I fully understand if you think this guy needs more time away from the server to reflect on his actions so he when he does come back he will have a better frame of mind which I have to admit would also be another good approach.

Thanks again for reading, I didn't intent for this reply to be so long Tomo xD. Just give it bit of thought because the guy really is ready and willing to make a change, and most importantly he wants to. He knows what he did was wrong and he's sorry. Lets move forward.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
Yo,

I feel kind of obliged to reply here, just to make all things easier.

First off - quite unusual UBR, I have never seen a UBR where the guy who posts is posting it on his behalf but for another person. I do not believe that is even allowed, but that is for the staff team to decide.

Secondly, the times I've banned NEMxDman has been loads. I've caught him double-accounting a lot and I do not believe he deserves to come back, the amount of mingery he's caused simply warrants for my opinion, at least, that he should not come back.

You say that this is due to personal issues, and not being immature - I completely disagree with this as well. If he'd matured up, he would know, and this is very easy to know, that you should not minge on the server just because you've got yourself stressed and so forth. That is pretty simple as.

I would never support an unban for this guy, you're saying all these "good" things about him, yet none of us has actually seen it, so we'd just be listening to your words blindly, he has minged on several accounts and gotten perm'd on all of them (atleast what I know of). I would not support an unban just due to the fact that he's been caught double-accounting this much. If he would of matured up and changed, I could see a slight reason to consider it, but I do not believe that is the case because you're the one writing this UBR, and not Nem himself, which again, is quite unusual.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Denied.

He's double accounted many times recently and is in no way eligible for an unban anytime soon. Regardless of real life issues, the rules must be followed.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]