KSI vs Joe Weller
Joe was only talking punches and when he wanted to punch JJ he only seemed to hurt himself way more than JJ himself. Overall an okay fight with an anticlimactic ending.
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • Random
(02-03-2018, 07:11 PM)Panda Wrote: Kinda hoped that Joe won it tbh from all the shit JJ was chatting, it was a really sloppy fight imo

Have we forgotten how Joe Weller pushed JJ TWICE. Once on JJ's own panel at a event, the other one at a press conference at the same event.

Talking shit is all part of the game, mentally breaking people down is a huge aspect of the fight. We have seen this from professionals, such as Connor McGregor.

That being said, JJ was over confident, which is a risk. If he would've lost, it would have hit him hard.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Not a bad fight for complete non professional boxers. JJ was the stronger fighter, that confidence probably helped him out a lot too. Best part of the whole fight was the respect and sportsmanship at the end, very humbling.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Random
Yes ksi m8
Amateur Boxing is just hilarious with how shite it is.
Don’t think any of joes trainers told him he has to move his head not stay still.
Ksi never had his hands up once Just had them randomly flopping about by his waist so it was free punches with no defence but you know amateur boxing.
Whole thing was shite and cringy in my opinion
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
People watch this?
Good fight between the two of them, however I must say that KSI destroyed Joe Weller.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]