KSI vs Joe Weller
(02-02-2018, 07:19 AM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 12:43 AM)Forgee Wrote: Its a shame to see such great people sink this low,
they've both fallen from grace

None of them were ever great people. They are just man child's who scream at games on YouTube to make a living.

Joe isn’t a gaming YouTuber lmaooooooo

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Wolven
I'm just hoping that KSI will knock that guy out in one punch. Can't stand him

(02-02-2018, 07:19 AM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 12:43 AM)Forgee Wrote: Its a shame to see such great people sink this low,
they've both fallen from grace

None of them were ever great people. They are just man child's who scream at games on YouTube to make a living.

Not true though..

KSI used to be, sure. But these days he is more of a musician/vlogger. Joe Weller has always been an entertainer, uploading funny videos etc.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
big up Joe.
I am desperate for Joe to win to show KSI he isn't the big arrogant prick he is, but it will end up KSI winning
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Want Joe Weller to win simply because he seems marginally less of a bellend than KSI is.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(02-02-2018, 12:19 PM)Tomo Wrote: Want Joe Weller to win simply because he seems marginally less of a bellend than KSI is.

Joe Weller is less of a bellend than KSI?

Go watch Joe Wellers videos, he’s far more a bellend..
(02-01-2018, 10:38 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: Fixed. Can't believe people are going to use time watching this.

this cant believe people care, as sad as people that care about kardashians
Not really bothered about these two fighting tbh. JJ is showing a lot of confidence and Joe seems better than JJ so eh.

The entire thing is scripted anyway so yeah
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(02-02-2018, 02:56 PM)Falc Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 12:19 PM)Tomo Wrote: Want Joe Weller to win simply because he seems marginally less of a bellend than KSI is.

Joe Weller is less of a bellend than KSI?

Go watch Joe Wellers videos, he’s far more a bellend..

Don't really watch either of them, just going off the few clips of them I've seen when they're talking about this fight.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
This is going to be the worst fight that has ever been put out live, both of them know nothing about fighting, KSI may look good now because of his training but deep down, they both know fuck all how to even do boxing, it is not their careers. It is kind of pathetic in a way lol
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator