Dreams
Last night I had a dream that I'd get staff on FL.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Grape
(02-06-2018, 09:00 PM)Falcon Wrote: Last night I had a dream that I'd get staff on FL.

Same haha.

For some reason the server got better too  Thinking
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(02-06-2018, 09:00 PM)Falcon Wrote: Last night I had a dream that I'd get staff on FL.

Haven't we all?
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
(02-07-2018, 02:20 PM)Kanightley Wrote:

Haven't we all?

No like I went to the Netherlands and I got the job.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
I had a dream I was flying around tesco and every item I bought gave me 10,000 club card points
The following 4 users Like god's post:
  • Envy, Wolven, Random, Exotic
More dreams?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
I had a dream last night if I remember correctly. It was very short.

All I remember was that I somehow just flawlessly doing front rolls. I don't know why... It was a rather strange dream.

[spoiler=If you don't know what a forward roll is:]
[Image: Roll.gif]
[/spoiler]
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
I actually had another dream about Fearless where I was armed with an xm at north view apts and I was shooting at Frost, and then Awestruck tries to sneak attack me as the front door opens armed with an xm and UZI and I heard the door upstairs so I almost blasted him and then chased him up the road outside just for the two of us to be capped by Law Enforcement who were blocking the roads.

Weird dream, I woke up wondering if Frost at least died. Lmao xdd
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(02-20-2018, 06:55 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: I actually had another dream about Fearless where I was armed with an xm at north view apts and I was shooting at Frost, and then Awestruck tries to sneak attack me as the front door opens armed with an xm and UZI and I heard the door upstairs so I almost blasted him and then chased him up the road outside just for the two of us to be capped by Law Enforcement who were blocking the roads.

Weird dream, I woke up wondering if Frost at least died. Lmao xdd

I also dream about Awestruck a lot
I dream about my cool life