[Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] The Falcone Family
[Image: e0uWN4F.png]

Spoiler: The Story So Far..
Beginning in 1974, Alberto Falcone founded the Falcone Family, a dangerous and shady Mafia Cartel. He shed blood, sweat and tears to build the Family up before finally being caught out by the authorities and rival families within Napoli, Italy. After becoming the laws new target, Alberto fled Napoli to find another destination to set up the business and expand from there. Sadly, Shortly after The Falcone Family was established within EvoCity, Alberto was murdered from a blunt trauma to the head; throwing the family into complete anarchy with Antonio and Johnny Falcone fighting side by side. They stuck together through thick and thin in the attempt to forcefully take the reigns of their fathers legacy.

The Family members fought and fought before Antonio and Johnny stood victorious. Now, Antonio along his betrusted colleagues are working on keeping Alberto’s legacy, and figuring out how to improve it in Evocity. The Family quickly grew in Evocity, and even has two magnificent structures. The family found valuable allies in the Peaky Blinders, and now both of the groups are working together to serve Evocity.  The rest is yet to be told..

Current Family Members and Associates:
[Image: IYTIe2d.png]
Antonio Falcone ([FL] Random)

[Image: JhnRnSb.png]
Johnny Falcone ([FL:RP] Panda)

[Image: z0163tw.png]
Joshua Falcone ([FL:RP] TheMJ)
Steve Falcone ([FL] Coffee)
        [Image: 0G7pAyt.png]
Vortigern Falcone ([FL] Broccoli)
Emie Falcone ([FL:RP) Ratatoskrr)
John Falcone ([FL:RP] JohnSilver)
[Image: O3kuL0O.png]
Ivan Falcone (LordOfMemory)
Giovanni Falcone (Sparx)
Andrew Falcone ([FL:RP] Archer)
Gonzalo 'Weed' Falcone ([FL:RP] General Weed)
Bassanio Falcone ([FL:RP] SelfGamer)
Dave Todd (Fry)
David Falcone ([FL:RP] Arny)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application format: 
Out of character information:
Hours: (We recommend 150+)
Steam name:
Roleplay points: (We recommend at least 1)
Bans:

In character information:
What is your address?
In Character Name: (OOC: Upon joining the clan, we would appreciate if your surname is Falcone)
Are you able to wear a suit?:
Why do you want to join the family? (Please write a detailed answer for this question)
Do you understand that by joining the family, The Falcone Family comes first?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blacklisted Users:

[FL:RP] Druggo - 'Druggo Mike' - STEAM_0:0:419707422 - Betrayal
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 11 users Like Random's post:
  • god, Ratatoskrr, Panda, Janzo 火, Mustang, TheMJ, General Weed, Archer, , Lewwings, JohnSilver
Good luck, but the OOC and IC in application format is mixed up
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Let’s go lads!!! Can’t wait to get started!!!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Random
Out of character information:
Hours: 995
Roleplay points: 1
Bans: 2

In character information:
What is your adress?: 14 Northview Street
In Character Name: Andrew 'Reed' Mackinley
Are you able to wear a suit?: Yes
Do you understand that by joining the family, The Falcone Family comes first?: Of course, I am ready to give my life for the family and swear that I will never betray.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Random, Ratatoskrr
I really like the name Wink , good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Random
Looks great! Good luck with the clan.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Random
Looks very nice good luck! But I'm sure you want need any luck with the skill you all have!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Random, TheMJ
Dear Mr. Mackinley,

I am writing to inform you that we have received your application of interest. We have set the application as UNDER REVIEW. You will be contacted within the next few days with the progress of your application. I wish you the best of luck.

Kind Regards,

Joshua Falcone

[Image: vNEaOpE.png]

Falcone Families Consigliere
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 3 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Janzo 火, Random, Archer
Dear Mr. Mackinley,

I am writing to inform you that we have considered your application. We are happy to announce you have been ACCEPTED. Congratulations and welcome to the family. Please come see The Don, Underboss or Consiglieres while in-game for your rank.

Kind Regards,

Joshua Falcone

[Image: vNEaOpE.png]

Falcone Families Consigliere
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 2 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Archer, Random

Dear Mr Marlowe,

I am writing to inform you that we have received your application of interest. We have set the application as UNDER REVIEW. You will be contacted within the next few days with the progress of your application. I wish you the best of luck.

Kind Regards,

Antonio Falcone
[Image: Ke5OwmA.png]
Falcone Families Don
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]