Doormat's Final Unban Request
Your name: Doormat - Car mechanic / civ at the time.

Your SteamID: 
                        STEAM_0:1:193791501

Your ban ID: 79532

Banned by:
[FL] Tomo

Reason: Reconnecting to avoid arrest / 10th ban / honest with me

Involved: [FL] Tomo  Dodgy Dave  ( STEAM_0:0:62783069 Suck a fat one http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...8085831866 )

Why we should unban you: 

Hello,

I am making a unban appeal today due to me being banned for RTAA.

I am sincerely sorry for a start and apologise for this.

I was honest in the sit due to the actions leading up to the ban and it was fair and what happened.

So,

I was at the burger king as a cop and quit the job and became a civ so i walked back over and grabbed my car and drove it over to the Mechanic shop on where I purchased the shop and changed job. As i changed job a police crownvic (  Suck a fat one's crownvic ) came towards me at a fast speed ( 60-90 ) and if i did not change job i would have been made road kill. so hit space to respawn and ran over to the man and he then tryed arresting a second guy ( i guess it explains his job title Job: Shit Officer That arrests people for random shit ) then he cases after me with a taser over the road and he goes to arrest me for J-Walking so i disconnect i understand what i did.

then i rejoin and i am pulled into a sit where He is SCREAMING his heart out at the bottom of us ' mic spam ' ( Tomo Had to move us away ) 

I was honest and i did tell him that i was pissed off and did take it into my own hands at first but never meant to as much as i did ( If that makes sence ) 

I am sorry and hopefully see you around soon Cheese

[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
Hi Doormat,

As I've told you in game, you need to learn not to take things into your own hands when they're not going to plan. There is no excuse for reconnecting to avoid arrest, especially with your experience. Your previous ban was a lengthy one since it was your 9th ban, and you still came back on and broke the rules, hence I gave you a lengthy one this time too.

I see no reason why you should be unbanned as you have admitted to breaking the rules. While I appreciate your apology, this UBR is denied.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]