DreeBott
Your name: DreeBott

Reason: "spam"

Staff member who warned you: DVN

Reason why you should be unbanned: 2 Comments where i replied to 2 different people with 2 different answers cannot count as "spam". The warning is not at all nessecary since my comments were rule confrom. Even wished him good luck in one post, and the other one was me telling Archer to not be so salty.
Denied

Concluding notes

In my reply yesterday I stated the clear direction the thread should be going in, not that I should have to. I said this is not a discussion thread, please keep it on topic (shown below). You then proceeded to discuss further into how someone not related to the post at all isn't inactive and then compared it back to yourself quoting "HAHAH bro the salt is real, just because he isn't playing anymore doesn't he's inactive. I myself am not as active and have never seen this guy ingame nor did i see him in the forums.". This post mentioned nothing about the promotion at all, which is completely off topic.

You then proceeded to try argue further and added "OT good luck" to the end of your post, still trying to discuss the off topic discussion and clutter the thread.

Screenshot of my clear warning:

[Image: jBbOTgMdRsKEnVxUCV7J9A.png]