What job/education are you going for?
At College I'm studying 3 major A-Levels as well as a 4th which is mandatory by the Welsh Government (The aim of the A-Level is to help us at 'University'). The A-Levels I chose to study are:
  • Maths
  • Physics
  • Chemistry

The aim is to eventually study at Bath University, however I am currently only a first year at College. So for Bath Uni I need at least AAA, however that can hinder to AAB if I pass the A-Level the Government chose. I have thought about numerous Universities such as Manchester (As its the best University for Physics), however Bath came out as the best option, seeing as its relatively close and it has a outstanding area around it. In University I do plan to plan to study Astrophysics and either get to Masters or PhD in it. The aim eventually is to work at one of the major research areas within the world. I wouldn't mind working at the Uni (As its a common practice for Scientists), however the end goal is to work in a facility such as NASA or Space-X
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
What job/education are you going for? - by Kevin - 01-24-2018, 01:18 PM
RE: What job/education are you going for? - by Joe Joe - 01-24-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: What job/education are you going for? - by Forgee - 02-06-2018, 10:17 PM