What job/education are you going for?
I would like to go for Pilot or at least the aviation business but first priority is Pilot
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Put this on a similar thread..

Currently doing A levels in college. When I finish here, I am probably moving back to my hometown for a year, before going applying for the police academy.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Zona, DVN
(02-04-2018, 09:45 PM)Random Wrote: Put this on a similar thread..

Currently doing A levels in college. When I finish here, I am probably moving back to my hometown for a year, before going applying for the police academy.

I can't wait for the day when you pull me over
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Random
(02-04-2018, 09:45 PM)Random Wrote: Put this on a similar thread..

You'll be proud the day you take me in cuffs cause you found half of Columbia on me
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Zona
(01-24-2018, 02:55 PM)Envy Wrote: Currently Studying Level 6 Graphic Design, Hoping to go into some sort of business that requires graphics but Do want to start my own business one day.

You should geeza, You're good enough! <3

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Envy
(02-04-2018, 10:30 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 02:55 PM)Envy Wrote: Currently Studying Level 6 Graphic Design, Hoping to go into some sort of business that requires graphics but Do want to start my own business one day.

You should geeza, You're good enough! <3

Oh yes! Indeed! I have seen some of his work and I'm stunned! What some great pieces of work!
  • Envy
Next year I am taking a gap year to work part time while I pursue a career in YouTube. It is my dream job that I have desired for a few years now, and I know it sounds rather naive of me, but I know that if I don't try, it will haunt me for the rest of my life.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
Looking to get into some form of aviation career, like Zona, but a few things are making that look unlikely:
1. I have a high level of red / green colour vision deficiency, which heavily restricts your ability to become a pilot.
2. First time I step foot in a real cockpit (TUI 757, G-OOBA) I bang my head on the overhead panel, seems like a bad omen.
However, in a few weeks I'm taking a vision test in London to see if I am able to ever fly, will update with results.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Well honestly I hope to work as a staff member on FL. To be honest it's one of my dreams.

And politics.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Zona
(02-06-2018, 09:20 PM)Falcon Wrote: Well honestly I hope to work as a staff member on FL. To be honest it's one of my dreams.

And politics.

Aww politics <3 I'm a part of the Norwegian Youth Labour Party and I truthly love it. Are you a part of a political party?
  • Falcon