DA
Your name: Wolven

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:138120535 , 79522[/b]

Your ban ID:

Banned by: Awestruck

Reason: DA

Involved:  Link , Me , Awestruck , Revvyy

Why should we unban you : Because me and revvyy are brothers. Just cuz he double accounted dosen't mean i should be banned. You know my voice Awestruck. And now you know Revvyy's voice. So if Revvyy aka Lofasz cdms i should be punished for it too? No. Don't do this. And look into this because we are completly diffrent person. And link knows about this too ask him.
I don't know your voice. I heard "Revvy"'s voice today when I approached him and banned him on the 'Lofasz' account. This account was linked to your main account, Reddy, now called Wolvesis. If you are to be unbanned, I want proof that you are two separate people.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(01-22-2018, 05:08 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I don't know your voice. I heard "Revvy"'s voice today when I approached him and banned him on the 'Lofasz' account. This account was linked to your main account, Reddy, now called Wolvesis. If you are to be unbanned, I want proof that you are two separate people.

Ok. Unban Revvyy Account and Wolvesis account. We can come up if Revvyy agrees. But he has work hes not a kid like me.
Or , you can ask link. I talk to him most of the time. He knows my voice because we are kinda friends. You can ask about the situation.
I don't really know anything. I've never spoken to you other than in text chat, so I don't know what you sound like.

I recall this chat we had:
https://pastebin.com/0CJCejMH
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Hey Link. Don't remember when i called you because the rebels were punchwhoring and revenge rdming. And you almost blacklisted me for raiding them. We had a conversation. Don't have logs about that. But about the President's death

Wolvesis: Hey link
Wolvesis: got an issue.
Link: Hey man
Link: Go for it
Wolvesis: Someone killed the president for no reason. We did what he asked for.

That. We talked at the rebel situation too. And i was using my mic
Oh yes, I do remember now... that was a couple of days ago I believe.

I can't remember your voice though, sorry.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Yes it was. Well , sad. Revvyy is working everyday and i want to come on. Or Awestruck , you heard my brothers voice now huh but not mine right? If u unban me i can show u my voice or discord or something idk
I want you both to find a day and time this week to come on Discord.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
He agrees. But it can change. Today fine with you?