Posted for AssassinHero by Jerrycat

Your name: AssassinHero

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48573869

Your ban ID: 73592

Banned by: SnowredWolf

Reason: ToS

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you:

*Notice for Awestruck*  I understand I already came to you about this before, but as the forum rules go, you can make another within the span of the month(s)   I know you know that, just clearing up confusion.

Hello FL,
I was previously banned from FL about two years ago I think it’s safe to say now in late January of 2016, the reason was “ToS for using the FL game mode”  Now, time for me to explain
It started way back in 2015 when me and a buddy of mine that also played FL wanted to create a community, doing RP, and in the same year, around December I acquired the game mode from Wood after making a heavy payment. I’m not throwing Wood under the bus here as he was also banned for doing this and I don’t agree with the ban he received as he’s a good man that, legally speaking did nothing wrong, but did in FL rules. I feel as I betrayed him for giving his name up to Snow (Previous SA) and causing him major problems with his business. If you’re some how reading this Wood, I’m sorry for that.
After my community got the game mode, we planned on changing things up and calling it our own. I understand how much of a “Screw you” that is to FL now, as I didn’t before and got warned by Snow to remove it or my staff team, including myself would receive a permanent ban. Long story short, this is why I’m here as I obviously didn’t listen.
I’ve been a member of FL since 2012 or 2013 I think and have enjoyed meeting everyone on here and making new friends. At the moment, ¾ of my friends list is made of FL buddies. Back when I talked to Awestruck about getting unbanned, I realize now that my argument was “They used it as well”  “He did this”  “They have it too”  And just like before, I know now that I can’t talk about others, and use other people as a scapegoat for my own actions. I’m completely owning up to what I have done, but I want to make these points very clear
• I did NOT in any way harm FL in the process of doing what I did
• I did NOT hack FL to take the game mode, nor accessed any security features
• I did NOT disrespect any of the staff member confronting me about this issue
• I have NOT made a double account on the forums or server to try and bypass my ban
• I DID willingly come on the server before to allow Soul to take my teacher rank with all good intent

This community started in 2007 to allow others to come on FL, have a good time and meet new people. That’s all I’m trying to do again, I’d like to return, continue RPing with buddies and have an enjoyable time. It won’t be very long at all until the real world calls, and I’m off into the military, so between that time and now, I’d like to enjoy myself again and make Gmod fun again. 

AGAIN, I’m not excusing my actions like they were nothing, but I mean, it’s been 2 years now and I’ve very much learned what I did wrong and understand my ban as it was given. I’d just like a final chance to enjoy myself on here. In my opinion, 2 years is a hell of a long time and I’ve been keeping up with FL and waiting to see if I really did want to come back, and I do.
I hope you all understand that I had no malicious intents to take down FL or harm it. If I could rewind time and reverse what I have done, I would. FL was the go to place for me for many years until I lost interest (Which explains my demotion of the teacher rank, I was very inactive) but now all I’d like to do is get a second chance and have a good time. My time on here was grand, I hope it can be again.

Kind Regards,
AssassinHero

New Bit Added 1/22/17

I’d also like to say that my actions cannot go unforgotten as I’m sure it’s noted in the staff office or will be if this gets approved. I truly don’t know any other way to be sincere to everyone and I hope you could agree that 2 years is long enough. I forgot to mention that I have not been running the game mode for ages now and have never distributed copies of have done anything to it. My only issue here was acquiring the game mode from Wood (Just going to use his name now because everyone knows 5his already, there is nothing to hide)      That’s it…. I just had the GM from an ex developer and refused to take it down at the time. Well the reason I got the ToS ban is now resolved , all I can simply do is sit back and hope the view of this UBR is looked at in my favor. I take full responsibility for what I did. I made a mistake……    I’d just like for things to go back the way they were before this.
Hi AssassinHero,

I'll bring your case up with the team and also contact Snow for some more insight on it.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hi AssassinHero,

I am pleased to inform you that we will be giving you another chance. Your ban has been lifted and you are free to join the servers.

Please make sure you read the rules again thoroughly before playing so as not to break them and risk getting banned again.

Welcome back.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]