unblacklist request
Your name: Faze Po

Your blacklist ID: 98236

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44512168

Reason: BRA (84976) - Attempted RDM | Randomly baseball batting someone

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL] DVN

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

first of i have not been conatacted about this blacklist, it happend when i was offline so i dont know what its regaring. Secondly i would like to see the recording and explain my point of view. The 2 times that i think this is about was once when i got hit by a guy then i hit him back. The second time is when i hit a gun dealer that hit me 2 min before i hit him.

I enjoy rp as a cop and i have been doing it for a long time. it makes it kinda hard to rp as a cop. I did not kill anyone so i think it would be fair to get a warning not a blacklist.

I would like to see the proof or atleast give me a chance to explain. I dont think its fair to blacklist someone without giving them a heads up or letting them explain themself.

Thanks
This was a player report via the forums. You can see the provided proof from the user, he was a fresh spawn and you decided to approach the user and knock him out with your bat. After that, you didn't stick around to continue any sort of roleplay, nor was it even valid to knock him out in the first place since he was stood still.

PR: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=84976
https://plays.tv/video/5a5ce5bd398f19e62...m-knockout

you can see in this video his fist were up, he hit me first when i was standing still thats why i pulled out a bat and hit him. buts its kinda funny you left that part out. you can clearly see in the video hs fits were up. He hit me FIRST that why i hit him back.
you can also see the blood on the pavement from he hitting me.

So if i go and hit someone. 2 seconds later start recording and he kills me with a ak you mean i can get him banned or blacklisted?

because that is really what this video shows, his fists are up and blood on the sidewalk.
Damage logs show that Devious didn't actually damage you. I can see in the video Devious punches but it seems like a miss-click and hits the wall rather than you, and then his hands go down.

Once his hands are down you then knock him out with a baseball bat and proceed to run away. Not to mention your job is Citizen, you should have really reported it to the Police.
Denied

Concluding notes

Unfortunately this has been denied due to the fact you've clearly broken a rule and your excuse doesn't add up in conjunction with the footage provided in the PR.