Poll: Is it a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
50.00%
3 50.00%
No.
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fearless RP Hamachi Server
Okay so I was thinking..

.. there should be a Hamachi server** if any FL:RP members want to make a private server which is otherwise a LAN server (Server not responding error message).

For example, the movie that Kenny suggested ended up to be a complete flop because nobody would follow instructions, everyone got stressed and bored, and we had to block off half the map, ruining the roleplay experience.
It's also not singled out for Garry's Mod - it can be any online game.

I'll gladly make the server, and buy the business version of Hamachi, but only if necessary. I'd like to have permission to create the server first though.
If you want to know what Hamachi is, here's a link: www.google.co.uk

So, what do you say? Good idea?

EDIT: And if the server is made, I'll post instructions on actually joining the server.

** Not to be confused with an actual game server.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Hamachi is a nice program, I used it a lot of times to play my downloaded games online.

But a CityRP hamachi server is not possible because we don't give the script away. In about a week I have my new internet and I will host a good server for you guys to make videos.

It's a good idea for other games Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Sounds nice.
(06-25-2010, 08:03 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: But a CityRP hamachi server is not possible because we don't give the script away.
I didn't mean we would make another CityRP server through Hamachi. I'm talking about a private sandbox server for private things. Like privacy.

So we can choose any model, any prop, or any <insert noun here>.
That's a nice idea. I'm fan of alternatives. Not sure if Gmod works with Hamachi since CSS won't.
The new Counter-Strike: Source update screwed everything sideways. It worked before.
I got virus by hamachi....

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ hamachi!
Well if you download hamachi from the publishers website there is no virus at all.

Btw, buy an antivirus?
I have anti virus ^^,
It's not a virus, unless you downloaded it from a site other than the one linked in the other thread.

Either that or your program might think it's a virus, when it actually isn't.