Report: ★Dafy
Name of player: ★Dafy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62783069

Time in GMT: 17:10

Server: V5P

Summary:
  • Executed an individual on the street
  • Shoot an individual in the head who was unarmed and cuffed as a "Warning shot"
  • Abused move body tool X2 - Carrying an individual for no reason and holding an individual in the elevator in an area that would be certain to kill them.

Evidence:
Number 1, I had permission to execute the first guy, i didn't kill him the cop with pistol did.
Number 2, I didn't mean to hit that other guy. Totally my fault that was a accident. that didn't do much harm he didn't die no big deal
Number 3, The guy in the elevator didn't die i was lagging i moved him back but someone pressed the elevator button not my fault. the reason i moved him is because a crowd was following me and I wanted to go to a quiet place
(01-16-2018, 05:55 PM)Dafy Wrote: Number 1, I had permission to execute the first guy, i didn't kill him the cop with pistol did.
Number 2, I didn't mean to hit that other guy. Totally my fault that was a accident. that didn't do much harm he didn't die no big deal
Number 3, The guy in the elevator didn't die i was lagging i moved him back but someone pressed the elevator button not my fault. the reason i moved him is because a crowd was following me and I wanted to go to a quiet place

Executing someone in the street as a cop is blatant failRP.
Firing warning shots at an unarmed, and in-fact cuffed individual? C'mon, you can't accidentally shoot someone in the had from that range.
You still abused the move body tool by carrying him about for absolutely no reason and judging by the fact that your ping is at 66 which would in fact not cause lag, and at the fact you responded straight away with laughter to the fact the individual had died in the elevator doors, I don't believe you really. Also adding to this is that from roughly 2-minutes onwards in the video, there is nobody around that area, except law enforcement, did an entire crowd leave within 2 seconds? I doubt it.
You obviously don't understand My ping raises from 3, 40, to 300 in seconds.
Also. I carried him away because Patrolling SRU's Including you were following me.

Warning shots, i told him to stop. One shot hit im. My bad. Get over it.
Let me guess you don't make mistakes?
That is hard to believe if so.

I had to follow my orders of executing a man that has shot 10 officers dead.
That is pretty fair in my eyes.

I don't know what you have against me but whatever a little PR wont hurt. I will not comment back on this PR and will wait for a administrator comment.
Oh edit. As i stated. I did not kill the man being executed. You clearly didn't read that part of my comment above.
Thanks for the PR.
The guy didn't die straight away in the elevator. he died when he got stuck in the floor isn't my fault
(01-17-2018, 03:28 PM)Dafy Wrote: You obviously don't understand My ping raises from 3, 40, to 300 in seconds.
Also. I carried him away because Patrolling SRU's Including you were following me.

Warning shots, i told him to stop. One shot hit im. My bad. Get over it.
Let me guess you don't make mistakes?
That is hard to believe if so.

I had to follow my orders of executing a man that has shot 10 officers dead.
That is pretty fair in my eyes.

I don't know what you have against me but whatever a little PR wont hurt. I will not comment back on this PR and will wait for a administrator comment.
Oh edit. As i stated. I did not kill the man being executed. You clearly didn't read that part of my comment above.
Thanks for the PR.
The guy didn't die straight away in the elevator. he died when he got stuck in the floor isn't my fault

The reason I was there as an SRU was mainly to gather evidence at the fact that you and others seemed to be messing about, this due to the reason you asked in the radio multiple times "Can I execute him." So the orders you say you received is intact the orders you begged for, as a cop executing people in the street is failRP - no matter what. As for the move body tool abuse, you had no reason to move any individual from the location they were tased at, you did so because you could, being a blatant misuse of the tools available to you.
As for the comment of me patrolling which I've briefly covered, it was because I seen you and others executing "X" individual in the street, something I felt I needed to gather a recording on due to it being a breach of the rules, I then stayed in the area as you continued to break more rules.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to cover the fact that you seem to be lying on this thread. You claim "Warning shots, I told him to stop." In the video you are not heard to be saying "stop" at all, and in actual fact are heard saying "SRU. PUT A BULLET THROUGH HER HEAD." But it was a misfire and a badly aimed shot?
Do you not read my comments are you still finding it hard to read them?
(01-17-2018, 07:56 PM)Dafy Wrote: Do you not read my comments are you still finding it hard to read them?

Well, obviously I did read your comments and I responded to them in an accurate way with a response you obviously don't like, hence your useless and argumentative response. Now unless there's anything else constructive to add or evidential to add this shall be left to the appropriate staff members to respond to.
ahaha. You do fry my brain
forgot to cover the "lying" part, I told him not to move before you came. So please don't say anything about that as you was not there.
You had no good reason to shoot twice at the gun dealer and also had no good reason to bring the body into the elevator in the first place.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]