Ace Pankins /ThinGG/
(01-09-2012, 07:29 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Permanent ban for public building is quite harsh, it should be shortened in my opinion.

So you can play again on Drybloods' server.

Nudel, no, let me go on gmod and show you what he did, its such a fail, do not unban him.

Public Building deserves a ban.
For what he build i am unsure on.
Will let Dry and Nudel work the ban out (time)
(01-09-2012, 07:29 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Permanent ban for public building is quite harsh, it should be shortened in my opinion.

So you can play again on Drybloods' server.

Thank you.
And the best is that, iv never been banned or Warned.
Maybe Dryblood was in a bad mood that day.
I hope im going to be Unbanned, its now 6 or 7 days?

If im not mistaking, building on the road deserves 1day ban, aint that true?

BTW, i did build a Ramp on the Road it was 2 Objects.. =] it was there like for 4 mins then i deleted it, and then you banned me. Smile
In the Moorning that day, somone built a Russian PSRS Sing on the road, from alot of objects, by the Gasoline Station.
The road was blocked. And i did hit the Sign ,cus i couldnt get by, and soo on alot of Peeps RMD'ed me. Wink Why didnt they get banned for life? For non-rp building,RDM'ing?
But i get Banned for a life tim cus i built 2 objects[a Ramp] on the road, which was Jumpable. That's fair?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
OMG, People just do something, you gonna Unban me or what?
It's been a Week?
Why the fuck you wount unban me?
seriously, what's the Reason you dont unban me?
I JUST BUILT A RAMP FFS, and im Banned for a Week, OMFG.

Just for This?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8493
(01-12-2012, 05:28 AM)ThinGG Wrote: OMG, People just do something, you gonna Unban me or what?
It's been a Week?
Why the *** you wount unban me?
seriously, what's the Reason you dont unban me?
I JUST BUILT A RAMP FFS, and im Banned for a Week, OMFG.

Just for This?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8493

Excuse me, but sometimes it does take a bit until a request is being answered. No reason to rage like this.

I will unban you now as I consider this ramp public building and therefore worth a ban, but in no way is it justified to give a ban that long out for this.

You have received a warning for disrespectful behavior though, raging at us because we do not answer your request within 10 seconds after your reply is pretty much uncalled for.
Dare to think!