PR Strike10 - STEAM_0:1:64684406
Name of player: Strike10

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64684406

Time in GMT: 4PM GMT

Server: V5P

Summary: He FearRP then shot me. The reason for me to tell him on the floor was he run from me when i originally arrived at apartments with 2 other officers so we went to look for him then when he found him i wanted to stop him

Evidencehttp://plays.tv/video/5a6a02d371d3b1333d/fearrp
- Involved-
I Was in a shootout, you opened fire at him, Thats why he ran off.
(01-25-2018, 04:34 PM)Julern Wrote: - Involved-  
I Was in a shootout, you opened fire at him, Thats why he ran off.

So he decides running to where the shots are is a good idea? and where i told him to get on the floor there was no shots fired until he started fearrping
No, He know i was up there, so he ran up for help.
(01-25-2018, 04:39 PM)Julern Wrote: No, He know i was up there, so he ran up for help.

Still FearRP as i did tell him to get on the ground, it doesnt matter if your up there, i still gave him orders.

Wont be commenting unless asked to by a admin.
-ON BEHALF OF STRIKE10 DUE TO ACCOUNT ISSUES-

0.1 seconds after you said the last word 'Sir', I tried to lower my weapon then being shot by the officer from behind. I imediately run into the apts still armed with the Mac10 knowing that there could be a possibility the officer who shot me was chasing me still.

I started running upstairs for some cover to take my weapon off of safe because I wanted to defend myself. Julern on the other hand, was waiting for my upstairs so that's why I entered since we're good buddies.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(01-25-2018, 05:38 PM)Coginite Wrote:
-ON BEHALF OF STRIKE10 DUE TO ACCOUNT ISSUES-

0.1 seconds after you said the last word 'Sir', I tried to lower my weapon then being shot by the officer from behind. I imediately run into the apts still armed with the Mac10 knowing that there could be a possibility the officer who shot me was chasing me still.

I started running upstairs for some cover to take my weapon off of safe because I wanted to defend myself. Julern on the other hand, was waiting for my upstairs so that's why I entered since we're good buddies.

Looking at the video it doesn't look like the officer shoots you, as he was shooting the armed man who just went down the stairs, however when you run away from me you can see i do repeat "On the floor" multiple times before you then go into an apartment, get your gun out and then shoot me. Also when I say sir, you do not even have a weapon out and despite me telling you on the floor you still decide to run.
This is not a FearRP situation, the officer on the right began firing 4-6 shots at him. I'd certainly be running if it was obvious someone was trying to kill me.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]