UBR - [FL:RP] Druggo
Your name: (Your Steam name) [FL:RP] Druggo

Your ban ID: (Ban ID as found on the ban page, example 2779) 79453

Steam ID: 
[b]STEAM_0:0:419707422
[/b]

Reason: (Why were you banned, as stated on the ban page) Double Account of ConorPlays_ (STEAM_0:1:224593772)

Staff member who banned you: Joe Joe

Reason why you should be unbanned: Because i am not conorplays and i can get proof by getting an admin in a voice chat with me and conorplays he is my step brother who i no longer live with as stuff happened which i dont like talking about whatever proof you need like conorplays voice and mine stuff like that i can get it for you even a voice chat i can do that as well whatever proof you need tell me and i can figure it out!
Greetings Druggo,

I have been on this case for a while after you were reported to me by a couple of players as a potential DA, however I did not have enough evidence to punish you for anything, so let you go.

However, it seems Joe Joe has filled this gap.

Your explanation directly contradicts a Steam conversation we had when I asked you about it:

Spoiler :
[FL] Link: Hey
[FL:RP] Druggo: Hi mate
[FL] Link: How are you?
[FL:RP] Druggo: Good thanks wbu?
[FL] Link: Not too bad.
[FL] Link: I have a question if I may ask.
[FL:RP] Druggo: yeah sure
[FL] Link: Is this account a family share account?
[FL:RP] Druggo: I Dont think so its my mates old account he said as i got a pc this christmas he said i could have his other steam account so i am not sure want me to ask him?
[FL] Link: Sure, what is his name?
[FL:RP] Druggo: Tom
[FL] Link: Steam name?
[FL:RP] Druggo: ill have to ask him i havent got him added on here mate
[FL] Link: Ah alright, no problem.
[FL:RP] Druggo: why anyways mate is there something bad on my account? have i done something wrong?
[FL] Link: A concerned member of the community contacted me as your account looks very much like a 'double account', something someone uses to circumvent a ban.
[FL] Link: But don't worry, if it's not, you will be fine!
[FL:RP] Druggo: Oh right no trust me if this was a double account i wouldnt of spent the any money buying coins on fl but i see where your coming from now mate i understand and im sorry people feel this way about my account i mean i could buy a game on this account soon if you want it to look like its not a double account
[FL] Link: Fair enough.
[FL] Link: Sorry to bother you. Have a nice night!
[FL:RP] Druggo: Thank you for contacting me and i can assure you im not double accounting have a good night take care!!
[FL] Link: One last question though.
[FL:RP] Druggo: Okay ?
[FL] Link: Have you played on Fearless with your friend since you got your new computer?
[FL:RP] Druggo: No he tells me he doesnt like the server he says he plays Dark rp or something like that hes a bit weird tbh but at christmas i didnt have a clue so he helped me with an account and showed me the controls ect
[FL] Link: Ah, alright.
[FL] Link: Cya later!

'I Dont think so its my mates old account he said as i got a pc this christmas he said i could have his other steam account so i am not sure want me to ask him?'

Why is this account connected to Conorplays, your step-brother, if your friend gave it to you, and why did you fail to mention this to me when we spoke?

If you clear these things up, we can get a more complete picture as to what is going on!

Thanks,
Link
Hi Druggo,

So I need to ask you a few questions and outline some points in regards to what you said to me and this UBR. Firstly while I was making contact with you over Steam, I asked a few questions to which you gave answers and later went back upon.
  • Firstly, when asked do you know 'ConorPlays_' you stated you know of nobody called 'ConorPlays_' nor anyone called Conor for that matter of fact. "I Dont know anyone called conor or have seen anyone or talked to anyone called Conor", when in fact you have stated in your UBR that Conor is your step-brother, so you do clearly know him...
  • Secondly, when asked do you have anyone else in your family who may play Gmod or Fearless in general you stated no. However as soon as I informed you that you were getting punished for Double Accounting you stated that one of your brothers may play Garry's Mod.
  • Further suspicion was added to the case when I realised that you own 1 game on Steam which is Garry's Mod and all hours accumulated on it were via CityRP. That may be coincidence but some how I believe it links to the case. Which then leads onto the point that 2 days before you joined FL your other account 'ConorPlays_' played for the last time before his Permanent Suspension was issued.
  • In addition Druggo, the systems we have to detect this run off numerous algorithms one of which links to a players IP address, yours a 'ConorPlays_' IP's links, causing a flag. This means that you and 'ConorPlays_' currently still live in the same household which contradicts what you told me; "he use to live with me but no he doesnt". Which leads back to the fact that no-one in your family according to you plays FL. 
  • Furthermore in addition to links points you stated "i got my computer at christmas time and my friend helped me set up my pc up onto Steam etc.". It seems when questioned Druggo you gave both very different responses to myself and the Administrator Link. Even to the stages where you contradicted yourself mid-conversation with myself.
I hope this helps you understand why I came to the conclusion to punish you. I kindly ask that you response to the points above.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Ill be honest yeah i might of lied about my family thats because i have on going family issues i dont like telling people about my family ect okay but the thing is i dont get it why cant you just get me and conor plays into a group chat and see that we are both different people i dont get how much more proof you will need then getting both of us into a call and seeing were both completly different people?!?!
Hi Druggo,

I need to outline more issues here. Why have you changed your stories numerous different times. You spoke to myself, another Administrator and more. And everyone has reported you telling them different accounts. Some examples are:
  • Your Friend Helped you set up an account
  • Its your Brothers Old Account
  • You set it up yourself on Christmas Day
All of which are very different. Now we aren't here to be Social Dictators among your family. But when we believe a member of the community is in violation of a Major rule break we do enough about it. Your numerous 'Stories' also don't link up with the fact that your brother no longer lives with you, seeing that you still use the same IP meaning that you both living in the same building. You are still continuing to contradict yourself.

If you can make yourself clear on why you have so many different stories which you are telling people. Because some of what you have told each person is clearly a lie to misjudge our vision and viewpoint of you.

Also I'd like to add, when asked if you know who 'ConorPlays_' was why did you deny it, then later go back on that. You seem to be trapping yourself in a corner and then trying to scurry out of it.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

I Know and i am sorry for lying about my family like i wasnt thinking straight but please just tell me some evidence that you need and i can give it to you im not conorplays i know conorplays yes but he does not live in the same house any more but i can get him in a call with you and me so you can see were both different people
Yeah i might of lied about my family to you guys but i still have a lot of proof in which to say i am not conorplays as me myself i havent done anything wrong other than lie about my family on the server i was good i was always roleplaying, being nice to people ect and just because conorplays use to live in the same house therefore same IP ect your banning me then not giving me a chance to show you gows that i have proof that we are both completely different people cant you guys just let me show any proof that you need?
Hi Druggo,

The problem I have here is you keep dodging the questions. You have blatantly bypassed my first 5 bullet points at the begging and keep dodging the question on why you keep changing your stories. If you have been lying from the beginning why should I believe you now? For example we don't expect us to tell us your family story, but we do expect you to tell us the truth and not tell everyone different variations of different stories. Care to explain why you keep changing your alibi?

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe

I Am sorry about lying about my family i should of told you the truth and im not dodging your guestions your questions are on why i lied and i keep saying i admit i did lie about my family as i dont like talking about them as a lot goes on in my life but the main thing is what im trying to tell you is you guys are trying to see that im conorplays and you guys say you have proof that we do or did live in the same household but that also means we might of lived in the same household but are we the same people.....? and you said on chat that if i can get proof to say that i am not conorplays then ill be unbanned and i have that
Hi Druggo,

The problem is your lying continously makes me not know when exactly to believe your claims. You state you can prove who you are but haven't event tried. You will have 48 Hours to prove your claim that you are not 'ConorPlays_' otherwise the UBR will be denied. The best option is if you were to contact me at some point in regards to joining a Communication Channel of sorts (Such as Discord or Teamspeak). I hope we can resolve this issue soon.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe