On behalf of Kippsee:

Your name: Kippsee 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32750056 

Your ban ID: 78422 

Banned by: [FL]Eeee394 

Reason: “Mass CDM, proppushing, lying in sit. - Not here to RP.” 

Involved: Dobby and Eeee394

Why we should unban you:
After reading through the UBR rules, I’ve realised I have a chance still to get my permanent ban removed from FL. Due to college and other stuff, I’ve been inactive for a number of months now however I do want to return to FL, even though I probably won’t be on it a lot anyway due to my A-Levels. I could now go on and say “I’ve changed so much from my ban” and “I am so, so sorry” but you’ve heard that all before and I shouldn’t need to say any of that, me making this UBR should show you all that already. I know I am not the most sensible person in the world but no one is perfect, a chance is all that I need to prove that I have got to the point where I really can’t be bothered to “mess around” on the servers, I’ve seen some upcoming events and news that make FL seem like to me that it is improving again, which is something I wouldn’t personally admit to unless it were true. I don’t write rubbish to butter people up.
There are people on the servers currently that have been given the “permanent ban treatment” multiple times, however still get another chance which why FL isn’t as bad as everyone suggests when it comes to equal opportunity, which I can respect. I hope this unban request be taken seriously and that all points will be considered during the decision-making process.
Anyway, before I talk about this ban, I would like to go back to when I was banned for ‘TOS’ which ultimately lead to why I am permanently banned now. I couldn’t stress enough at the time that I wasn’t with the community however that got shut down by another staff member which I have no control over, and I do see why you believed I was still in the community. The owner of the other server did back me up and say I wasn’t apart of their community anymore but that still didn’t help my case. However, eventually my ban was overturned when spending a well-earned break in Italy which should have really been my opportunity to show that I can be trusted, but I’m stupid so I decided to break some rules.
My ban reason does make it look a lot worse than it is as my proppushing was minimal and mass CDM isn’t specific with how many people I ran over, and I can promise it wasn’t close to a double figure sum. However, I will admit it did happen.
The reason I was permanently banned was due to that I was given a last chance on my ‘TOS’ ban which I felt was unfair in the first place. I don’t understand why I was placed on my last chance, as I was unbanned due to the fact that I shouldn’t have been banned in the first place so I am confused with the thought process behind that, especially because before that I had only been banned twice for peanuts.
This appeal is just basically an apology for my actions and to reconsider my permanent ban due to the circumstances. I feel like I both do and don’t deserve to be banned at this moment of time for the actions I took and if you decide that I should keep my ban, then I would at least would like to
know why I should never be allowed to go back on FL after breaking two rules which didn’t massively hinder any roleplaying experiences for other users.
Hello Kippsee,

Thank you for making this appeal. I'm not going to conclude whether or not your ToS ban was valid or not, you will have to do another UBR for this.

However with the latest changes to the way we ban people and do perm bans, I believe it is fair to remove your permanent ban. However I do not believe, that you are ready to return to the server yet. You have had a quite bad attitude on the forums since your ban, and the fact that you're not able to post your UBR yourself, due to warnings that you've recieved on the forums, simply just back up my point of you not being ready to return yet.

I will shorten your ban to end in exactly 6 months and you will stay on your last chance (This can be appealed later). Do you agree and accept this?
I do understand why you believe that I am not mature enough to go on the servers but with all due respect my ban has already lasted 5 months which has been more than enough time in my opinion. My warnings were due to a bit of harmless fun, with no intent of ruining anything, just to have a bit of banter with some people. However, as you were the banning administrator, I will have to say that if there is no chance at all of a complete removal or an even shorter ban than 6 months then I have no other choice but to accept the terms, despite the dissapointment that I may not be even to find the time in 6 months to play on the servers. Is there any way where you can reduce my ban to nothing however I will happily keep the warnings on the forums, as a punishment for my actions on the forums alone. This will then allow me to show that once I properly roleplay again on the servers, then these sort of things will never occur on the forums again. To conclude, if you please let me show you that I have had enough time to think and let me join in with the community then I promise no to dissapoint. However, if you are 100% set on the 6 months with no chance of a further removal or reduction then I will be fighting for a lost cause, meaning I will have no other choice but to accept your terms.
I've decided to let your ban last for 3 months more. I do not believe you're ready to be back on the server yet, and I still believe that you should be banned, as you clearly should have known better.