[Solved] Double light bloom problem
I've had this for a while now and I hope you guys can help me out.

The video below is self explanatory but basically with most lights, especially traffic lights, create some werid bloom affect and doubles the light to the upper right and the bottom left of where the light is supposed to come from. It looks really weird and I actually fixed it somehow before but it's come back again.

Thanks for the help guys!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Not sure if this will work but try doing: "pp_bloom 0"
(01-13-2018, 12:43 AM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Not sure if this will work but try doing: "pp_bloom 0"

This is for bloom specifically. The thing that affects me looks like a bloom effect but has nothing to with bloom itself. Thanks for trying to help though <3
Kind Regards,
Try turning off HDR i had something like this
Do you have any mods that change the visual effects/graphics?
I had this issue long ago and it was caused by such mod.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
I'd say start off with the classic, remove all addons not associated to fearless and see if that helps.
Problem still unfortunately hasn't been fixed.
I don't have any graphic add-ons.

I appreciate you guys trying to help me this far though.
Kind Regards,
From what I've read, it seems like there's no fix. Delete all of your Garry's Mod files, literally. Delete the whole folder out of your common folder within your Steam directory. Then go to your steam library and delete the local content if the option is there, if not reinstall it. I think a completely fresh install should fix it.

Ex:

Steam/steamapps/common

Then find your "GarrysMod" folder and delete it.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Joulle
(01-22-2018, 03:02 AM)Merle Wrote: From what I've read, it seems like there's no fix. Delete all of your Garry's Mod files, literally. Delete the whole folder out of your common folder within your Steam directory. Then go to your steam library and delete the local content if the option is there, if not reinstall it. I think a completely fresh install should fix it.

Ex:

Steam/steamapps/common

The above steps didn't work. I uninstalled Garry's Mod and re-installed it and added all of my addons again and this still did not help.

Thank you anyway, Merle.
Kind Regards,
(01-22-2018, 03:34 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 03:02 AM)Merle Wrote: From what I've read, it seems like there's no fix. Delete all of your Garry's Mod files, literally. Delete the whole folder out of your common folder within your Steam directory. Then go to your steam library and delete the local content if the option is there, if not reinstall it. I think a completely fresh install should fix it.

Ex:

Steam/steamapps/common

The above steps didn't work. I uninstalled Garry's Mod and re-installed it and added all of my addons again and this still did not help.

Thank you anyway, Merle.

Okay, then it’s probably your graphics card settings if you did a fresh install. You Nvidia or AMD?
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]