Player Report - [FL:RP] ReddyyTheAlpha
Name of player: [FL:RP] ReddyyTheAlpha

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138120535

Time in GMT:  Unknown - Posting for Rekquiem

Server:  V5P

Summary: [FL:RP] ReddyyTheAlpha decided to wait at the Presidential Floor, to assassinate the President as a Gun Dealer. You could say that he wasn't reddyy to read the rules yet.

Evidence: 
** Posted on behalf of Readyy. Nothing to do with the situation, and have nothing against anyone involved. **

Hey there Rekquiem. Yes i killed the President with a Famas and i had my reason. At the time , he was the president right? He banned Gun Shops when i built a hard working shop with my friend being in the rp. So he banned all weaponry and everything. So we all planned this out and knew this is going to happen and the plan went great. Yes my job was invalid but the end of the day i don't think i Failrpd. I had my reason to kill him.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
On behalf of Rekquiem.

In order the raid the president,  you need a correct job and a very valid roleplay reason. Although the President had banned weapons and gun stores, you should have taken it up with him by having a meeting, rather than raiding as a Gun Dealer. I currentely hold the raw footage, which shows that you had only just logged into the game, and so you should not have had any personal grudge against the president. I will post the raw footage at the request of an admin.
(01-13-2018, 11:40 AM)Create Wrote: On behalf of Rekquiem.

In order the raid the president,  you need a correct job and a very valid roleplay reason. Although the President had banned weapons and gun stores, you should have taken it up with him by having a meeting, rather than raiding as a Gun Dealer. I currentely hold the raw footage, which shows that you had only just logged into the game, and so you should not have had any personal grudge against the president. I will post the raw footage at the request of an admin.

Hey Rekquiem. I appriciate you replying. But here. I did actually contact the President. He was a Dictator i think not even a President. I have tried to make contact with him for a while so he can make Gun Dealing Legal if i have a license. He still did not want to talk and he said he will not make it legal. But if i chaned my job back to Citizen i would have no reason to raid him because i left my previous job which was a Gun dealer but like i wouldn't have reason to kill him. So well i planned to talk to him and force him to make Gun Dealing legal. But then i saw the 2 Officers. And i knew they will not be happy to put their weapon down so i just killed him.
Hello ReddyyTheAlpha,

Here is a video that shows you went up to the Presidential Floor, in order to 'help' save the President. The video shows you saying you are there to help, not to speak to the President about banning guns. This video also proves that you have lied in the courthouse, saying;
Quote:So well i planned to talk to him and force him to make Gun Dealing legal. But then i saw the 2 Officers. And i knew they will not be happy to put their weapon down so i just killed him.
however the video shows that you previously said you were going up there to help him, not to force him to make Gun Dealing legal. The video explains everything.

The Video;

Also, at the very beginning of the video, you can see that you had disconnected and rejoined, which would place you back as Citizen. Which means that you knew the laws may have perhaps banned weapons, but you chose to switch to gun dealer for what reason? To raid?

Another edit: In thee new evidence above, the laws have been shown, none of which ban the production or distribution of Gun Dealing. [Image: H2UOgzz.png] This shows that you are once again lying in the courthouse to justify your reason to raid.
(01-14-2018, 05:19 PM)Create Wrote: Hello ReddyyTheAlpha,

Here is a video that shows you went up to the Presidential Floor, in order to 'help' save the President. The video shows you saying you are there to help, not to speak to the President about banning guns. This video also proves that you have lied in the courthouse, saying;
Quote:So well i planned to talk to him and force him to make Gun Dealing legal. But then i saw the 2 Officers. And i knew they will not be happy to put their weapon down so i just killed him.
however the video shows that you previously said you were going up there to help him, not to force him to make Gun Dealing legal. The video explains everything.

The Video;

Also, at the very beginning of the video, you can see that you had disconnected and rejoined, which would place you back as Citizen. Which means that you knew the laws may have perhaps banned weapons, but you chose to switch to gun dealer for what reason? To raid?

Another edit: In thee new evidence above, the laws have been shown, none of which ban the production or distribution of Gun Dealing. [Image: H2UOgzz.png] This shows that you are once again lying in the courthouse to justify your reason to raid.

Hey. Thanks for posting the footage. I was trying to make a plan about assasinating him. I said i would help. But my plan was to get you guys into a not public area and then kill the president. But you guys needed no help so i changed my plan and then i waited for you guys at the top of the nexus. As i said i actually didn't want to help my plan was to kill him when we are not in a public area because that would be failrp and then it would be easier for me. so plans changed. Thats it. Thanks !
(01-14-2018, 06:17 PM)AlphaWolf Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 05:19 PM)Create Wrote: Hello ReddyyTheAlpha,

The Video;

Hey. Thanks for posting the footage. I was trying to make a plan about assasinating him. I said i would help. But my plan was to get you guys into a not public area and then kill the president. But you guys needed no help so i changed my plan and then i waited for you guys at the top of the nexus. As i said i actually didn't want to help my plan was to kill him when we are not in a public area because that would be failrp and then it would be easier for me. so plans changed. Thats it. Thanks !

And also i would like to point out the fact ur the one lying about the Screenshot. Those laws were not even close to his. You just joined and made a random screenshot about a completly another President. Your calling me out for lying when your the one lying. So chill out ok dude? I had my reason to kill him and you must really hate me if you go this far. So please i suggest you appoligize. Lying in the courthouse is not allowed and it is a Strict Rule. Thanks for your patience
(01-14-2018, 06:21 PM)AlphaWolf Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 06:17 PM)AlphaWolf Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 05:19 PM)Create Wrote: -Snip-

And also i would like to point out the fact ur the one lying about the Screenshot. Those laws were not even close to his. You just joined and made a random screenshot about a completly another President. Your calling me out for lying when your the one lying. So chill out ok dude? I had my reason to kill him and you must really hate me if you go this far. So please i suggest you appoligize. Lying in the courthouse is not allowed and it is a Strict Rule. Thanks for your patience

Did you even watch the video.....?
Take a look at 2:20

I am not going to comment any further unless an admin wants me to
I don't know what ur issue is. As i said i offered help. Yes i did , i wanted to help the pres which i didn't but i wanted him to trust me so when we are not in a public place i can kill him. And i don't see you commenting on the part you were lying about that screenshot. So stop lying dude. I did nothing wrong. I had my reason to kill him. It was part of the plan. I wanted him to trust me because i wanted him to get in my car so we can drive off into somewhere private so i can kill him.

I will also not reply unless a Staff Member wants me to.
User has been found guilty of Raiding as Gundealer,
Punished accordingly.