Bloxers UnBan Request
Wink 
Your name: Bloxer123

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:189200060

Your ban ID:79287

Banned by:[FL] Joe Joe

Reason:Offering to Pay Money to limit/remove supensions

Involved: LordFinnColon

Why we should unban you: i didnt mean to break TOS im very sorry ever since i have been thinking and im so sorry for what i have done i will not do it again i am also saying sorry because i saw at staff quite alot and i shall not do it again 
Hi there Bloxor,

As you can see due to you didn't actually pay to remove said suspensions the ban was reduced to a long suspension, however not permanent. As you can see in the past players have been and stayed permanently banned for punishments like this however you ban was reduced by myself.

Before we go any further I have some questions to ask you:
  • Why did you think it was a good idea to offer a member of Staff money, and ask for their PayPal so you were not banned.
  • When told you were receiving a ban you stated "Are you from Manchester, cause your a F*cking C**t", why did you believe this appropriate at the time, just because you're getting banned it does not mean you need to get aggressive
  • Explain why in more detail why you think you should be unbanned
Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
--| Denied and Moved |--

Denied under Rule 6B. Use did not reply to further staff questioning after a period of 7 days.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<