[FINISHED] Miss Evocity 2018
[Image: YIlW6Q5.png]
[Image: L5UL9h1.png]

7 lucky ladies have been chosen for Miss Evocity 2018 by Bentley Productions executives, but who will take away the prize and the crown?

1.) Peda Pablo (Dobbs)
2.) Semichi 'Zo' Aquino (Janzo 火)
3.) Pebela Si (GHOSTK1LL3R)
4.) Kelly Turner (Horseman)
5.) Emma 'Tarin' Hale (Zona)
6.) Elizabeth Smith (Julern
7.) Sophie Christie (Exotic)

Thank you for so much for the pure amount of love we have recieved since announcing our return, we hope to live up to your expectations! We couldn't accept everyone, but those who have missed out this year still have a chance to fill in, if a situation arises where a contestant can't make it to the show.

Contestants! Please note that your talent should be under 4 minutes long.
To prepare your talent dupe (if you need one) use the public dupes folder on the build server.
It contains a dupe called 'miss2018talent' which outlines the stage for you so you know where to build.
You will be contacted personally on Steam for a short interview. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

With this comes exciting news, those who come in second and third place will each get their own prize, with $200,000 in second and $100,000 in third place. But don't settle for less! Get those tummies tucked and lips filled and claw your way to the top!

In other news, Johnny D King (Tomo) has unfortunately dropped out from his position as a judge, after receiving injuries to his lower abdomen from an intense workout session, however one of his stars is taking his place. Lindsey Stafford (RockDude69) will be the third judge in the competition and she has this to say for the lucky ladies 'The winner gets a free flick the bean session with Lindsey.'

[Image: hhANfBB.png]
I would like to apply I have a red tight short skirt to show of
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Wolven
(01-19-2018, 08:56 PM)Horseman Wrote: Hiiiiiii! My name's Kelly Turner and I'm a senior in the Maverick Bell High College and I'm 22 years old.
I would toats love to join this year's Miss Evocity. I am literally made for it, cuz I'm a very intelegente, independent woman or something.
Everyone loves me and my boyfriend is President Jonas Green....that's the president of Evocity, so like super important.
I also was the prom queen for 3 years in a row, but I'm not counting xoxoxoxoxo
It's 3 times though.
Please pick me for the contest. You will, like super totally not regret it literally.

Ps: This is me and my boyfriend (President Jonas Green, the president of Evocity)
[Image: ptaQ8Px.png]
Don't we look like the best couple ever?  Tounge Tounge Tounge Tounge Tounge Tounge

I'd resign from the competition, knowing that Horseman keeps taking his stuff to the next level. And knowing from last year was pretty damn impressive. Ur all dead!!!  X_x X_x X_x Devil

Due to unforeseen personal circumstances 2 of our contestants, Madam Wong (Sam Hyde) and Ellen Payne (Lewwings) had to resign from the competition.
Another 2 brave ladies have stepped up to steal the prize! Please look forward to seeing Miss Semichi 'Zo' Aquino (Janzo 火) and Miss Julia Eriksen (Pingu) on stage this Saturday.

A thank you note to all the sponsors - When we first opened the donations pool, we expected a few extra dollars to keep the contest running for years to come. What we got was an overwhelming amount of support and love. I am happy to announce that our sponsors have paid for most of the contest, which is honestly unbelievable. We were even able to add extra prizes for the contestants! Thank you.

All the contestants and hosts are working hard on preparations, so make sure you don't miss the show this Saturday evening at 8pm Berlin time!

With just a few hours left until the event, it is my pleasure to announce that Otto 'Bentley' Winston (Sir Otto), has donated $1 000 000 to the competition. This means the total prize pool has reached 2 million. 

This year we will have our biggest prize pool yet, with second place receiving 600k and third place receiving 400k.

I hope to see you all tonight, and good luck.
The following 15 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • , Exotic, Grape, Lewwings, Awestruck, Luna, Coffee, Avgar, Random, Ratatoskrr, Dragnort_, god, Divey, Bobby, Zona
Looking great. Shame that by the time a winner is announced, I will have painted the Wetherspoons toilets with my own Vomit

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 3 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Random, god, Lesanka
(01-27-2018, 01:24 PM)Lesanka Wrote:

With just a few hours left until the event, it is my pleasure to announce that Otto 'Bentley' Winston (Bobby Chang), has donated $1 000 000 to the competition. This means the total prize pool has reached 2 million. 

This year we will have our biggest prize pool yet, with second place receiving 600k and third place receiving 400k.

I hope to see you all tonight, and good luck.

My pleasure.
The following 5 users Like Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Lewwings, Avgar, Exotic, Divey
*Instagram post*

Currently on my way to judge at the annual Miss Evocity, an exciting line up this year. Before that, it's time to have some champers' and relax after a busy but successful business trip.

[Image: k3pyWC-iTLGp8QAXO3J9iQ.png]
The following 8 users Like DVN's post:
  • Lewwings, Luna, Random, Lesanka, Tomo, Exotic, Janzo 火, Divey
#MissEvocity2018 - Tweets & Media

[Image: H4STsEe.png]

The following 13 users Like Create's post:
  • Luna, Lewwings, DVN, Avgar, Lesanka, Divey, Janzo 火, Nephew, Joe Joe, Wolven, Exotic, Zona, Panda
Well happy news! I got false informed with the floorball tournament because it was yesterday. It was an amazing tournament and my team managed to get to 2nd place. Great but even better... I will be able to join Miss EvoCity!

Hope to see you guys there!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 2 users Like Zona's post:
  • Avgar, Lesanka