[FINISHED] Miss Evocity 2018
arny's got our back
(01-19-2018, 07:27 AM)Zona Wrote: -Snip-

I'll be recording do not dear Cheese just gonna be recorded like a TV Show
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Zona
(01-19-2018, 04:35 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

-plump-

Hahaha sounds great to me. Will Evo1 also be there?
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(01-19-2018, 04:59 PM)Zona Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 04:35 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

-plump-

Hahaha sounds great to me. Will Evo1 also be there?

Vantaigo Inc. and all her sub companies are a separate entity from EvoOne News.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Lewwings, Zona
Bentley Productions was closed, but we're still delivering the tradition of Miss Evocity to the people! Although EVO1 will not be filming the event, the Journalists you know and love will be there!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Zona, Lewwings, Joe Joe
Hola, mi nombre es Pebelo. Soy una mujer sexy que quiere ser la número 1 sexy de la evocación. Espero que pueda ser elegido hoy como un solicitante. Soy muy agradable, sexy y caliente.

Regards,
Pebelo Si
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Lewwings, Divey, Lesanka
hola mi nombre es pedo pablo, tengo 19 años, no tengo educación, no tengo trabajo ... ¡pero limpio! ¡Soy un asesino limpio y entusiasta luchando contra todas las bacterias en mi camino! ¡El millón es mío!
The following 4 users Like god's post:
  • Lewwings, RaZZ, Divey, Lesanka
Hiiiiiii! My name's Kelly Turner and I'm a senior in the Maverick Bell High College and I'm 22 years old.
I would toats love to join this year's Miss Evocity. I am literally made for it, cuz I'm a very intelegente, independent woman or something.
Everyone loves me and my boyfriend is President Jonas Green....that's the president of Evocity, so like super important.
I also was the prom queen for 3 years in a row, but I'm not counting xoxoxoxoxo
It's 3 times though.
Please pick me for the contest. You will, like super totally not regret it literally.

Ps: This is me and my boyfriend (President Jonas Green, the president of Evocity)
[Image: ptaQ8Px.png]
Don't we look like the best couple ever?  Tounge Tounge Tounge Tounge Tounge Tounge
The following 8 users Like Horseman's post:
  • Divey, Exotic, Luna, Bobby, Lewwings, Lesanka, mintblackbeard, Mist
couldnae help but notice that chantelle signed up for this and im sorry but you're definitely no fit for this prize  Disappointed Joy  no offense.
hiya ma names sophie christie and av been with 20 different men this week. I think that am gonna win this prize cos I am an absolute QUEEN Love . ma special talent is that a can drink 30 bottles of bev all at once and no die Devil . I dinny have a phone right now so ye can't message me but email me on [email protected]
see you on the stage ladies xxx
The following 3 users Like Exotic's post:
  • Divey, Lesanka, Timetiger6
(01-19-2018, 10:41 PM)Exotic Wrote: couldnae help but notice that chantelle signed up for this and im sorry but you're definitely no fit for this prize  Disappointed Joy  no offense.
hiya ma names sophie christie and av been with 20 different men this week. I think that am gonna win this prize cos I am an absolute QUEEN Love . ma special talent is that a can drink 30 bottles of bev all at once and no die Devil . I dinny have a phone right now so ye can't message me but email me on [email protected]
see you on the stage ladies xxx

aye pure shut yer penis fly trap ya fuckin balm, you used a pure quavers bag as a johnny  Joy Joy Joy Joy  who the fuck do you think you are you fucking bean ah swear one of yer weans is wonky, dinnae even think ye can outdae me, actual specimen  Sick Sick Sick
The following 2 users Like Timetiger6's post:
  • Exotic, Lesanka