[FINISHED] Miss Evocity 2018
I'd like to join because my mum has always told me 'Young boy, if you don't get out the house, I'll get daddy on you'. Wait... crap. Wrong quote. Uhh...  The therapist told me this quote 'Get out and spread your wings. Talent is like an All you can eat bar. Let yourself be free". So here I am today, willing to join this talent show.
The following 3 users Like Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Lesanka, Divey, Merle
Awright hen my names miss chantelle demi-leigh chardonnay am 21 and already have 7 bairns aye so pure shovin drugs up yer fanny is like a dying art so as im dain community service what all do is do ye all a community service and show yeh how to pure carry drugs oot ay magaluf and intae evocity for all mah junkie friends to do as im actual gettin tired of trekking across the fuckin world to creep county and dain their biddin. oh as i am like a pure menanist and all ay that i wannae show the pure males in the audience how to dae it too like fellas just say ye got a pure beer belly from buckfast that'll pure fool customs ae so anyways pure message me on whatsapp ta xx
The following 9 users Like Timetiger6's post:
  • Exotic, Lesanka, Divey, Janzo 火, Wolven, Envy, Dragnort_, Merle, Awestruck
Lol on my birthday LMAO Smile
[Image: YIlW6Q5.png]

[Image: L5UL9h1.png]

It's my pleasure to announce that Miss Evocity 2018 is now officially cooperating with Peaky Blinders.
They will be securing the premises during the entirety of the event.

[Image: 0U4NZQW.png]

We have also established a partnership with Vantiago Incorporated.
They have acquired full media access to the event.

[Image: hAZHM4S.png]

[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

Public Announcement

We at Vantiago Incorporated would like to give our greatest thanks to the company running 'Miss EvoCity'; Bentley Productions. Even though our companies have not seen eye-to-eye we have been able to come past this by putting the people first. I am very thankful seeing Miss EvoCity come back once again and for having the spectacular job of making everyone see what a wonderful thing Bentley has produced. So without futher ado I would like to sincerely thank Miss Krissy Blake and Mr George Bentley for allowing me this oppurtunity.

Yours Sincerely,
Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon
[Image: 006f70134327f2c74d5c27c667354e12.png]

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Dragnort_, Lesanka
[Image: 0WL3duP1_o.jpg]

Hello,

First of all, we would like to thank you for this possibility of having the full protection for this extraordinary event. The meeting with you was overwhelming, our first ever meeting together, and I would more than gladly say that it was a very successful one. Everything is very well prepared and we are looking forward to this respectable event.

The Peaky Blinders are going to be there, everywhere, covering every corner, every entrance, and exit. The protection is in our hands. Every man has the responsibility and capability of providing with everything they got.

In the bleak mid-winter, frosty wind made moan. Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone. Snow had fallen, snow on snow, in the bleak mid-winter long ago.

By order of the Peaky Blinders.

[Image: boPLtUZS_o.png]
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Grape, Exotic, Spartan_KCT, Dragnort_, Lesanka, Zona
(01-11-2018, 07:57 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Nice to see that Miss Evocity is back!

I'll sponsor 100K of my wallet to the event

whew that must be a heavy loss there, lad.  Liar

i love u <3
Well its me...again... Semichi, Im here again to show what I can do. I maybe old but still gold and ima Fire rock Fire this show.

Watchout ladies...

xx Semichi
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 4 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Divey, Dragnort_, Lesanka, Archer
[Image: YIlW6Q5.png]

[Image: L5UL9h1.png]

An after party for Miss Evocity 2018 will take place after the event at shopping street, which will be hosted by Stark Industries.
They will be catering people with food, drink and music for you to celebrate to your hearts content.

[Image: X8Qf76X.png]
The following 10 users Like Divey's post:
  • Luna, Coffee, Merle, Joe Joe, Dragnort_, Lesanka, Lewwings, Mist, Panda, Zona
Awwe I wish was able to attend but unfortunately I got a floorball night cup Sad

It sounds amazing so good luck and if someone is able to record like a TV team or something like that, it would be awesome!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Joe Joe