Player Report
Name of player:Julern

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:146617242

Time in GMT: Middle of the day

Server: Rp_evocity2_V5p

Summary:Raid Baiting

Evidence:https://imgur.com/a/BfbWW
Its No raid Bait+ it was a joke because you and you're Friend Broke NLR 5 time after We Raided You Then You attempted to raid us to Revenge Kill us.
First off there is no such thing as "joking", as it was in IC and it was raidbaiting. Second we died 1 time each (not 5 times) and we died fairly close to where we went back but it doesnt count as NLR as we were still away from the area and didn't affect RP in the NLR area whatsoever.
You Didn't die 1 Time Get More Evidence And We'll see.
I do not need anymore evidence as I think its pretty obvious that you are clearly raid baiting.Now there is really no point if we just go on and argue lets just wait for the admins response.
I Wan't You To Send More About what Happends Before i sended You That. This is Not Enough Evidence, This Player Broke Many Rules as:Raiding With No Reason,RDM,Raidbait,NLR. Send More Evidence And we'll See. Pluss i Said: To Scared To Raid Us? After You Ran away in mid Raid While me And My Friend Had attacked You For Attemting Raid.
That is clearly a lie and remember youare not the one to request any evidence only the admins this PR is only for you and its only for raid baiting if you have any proof of me breaking the rules you stated post a PR on me.
Its Not a lie, I Would Never Lie in Court House, i Don't Think You Would either.
I am not the one to judge that just wait for the admins response that is the last time I am posting anything unless the admins want me to.
DENIED & MOVED

This PR is about raid baiting, if you have evidence of NLR breaking, please post it in another thread with valid evidence of it.

As for the raid baiting itself, it is pretty borderline and also a minor offense in this case.
Julern should keep in mind to avoid being raided, but as I said, this is basically a borderline case.

No punishment will be issued in forms of blacklist/ban, but this should be a reminder for the player, not to raid bait.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]