Falc warning points
Your name: Falc

Your SteamID: forum so not needed

Your ban ID: don’t exist

Banned by: D V N

Reason: [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]“Other point +1” because I posted after Divey said attempted to end a discussion.[/font][/font]

Involved: whoever is involved in thread I guess

Why we should unban you: [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]People including myself posted after Divey said, I was the only person to have my post removed and pick up a 10% warning, which in my eyes is pretty unfair? [/font]
[/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Feels a bit sour that I was the only person to get into trouble really, so I’d like my 10% warning removed in this case please. I waited to see if others would before posting this to be sure.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I can go into more detail just ask, rushed this a bit as I’m at work.[/font][/font]
I have no idea wtf happened to this thread with the writing and bracketed shit lol
You were the only user punished because you were the only user to post after Divey, which he warned not to do about the exact topic you spoke about.

You know much better and could have easily created a discussion thread which I'm surprised you didn't do, which is why you received the warning and nobody else.

These are simple forum rules to follow.
3 others posted after me about the same discussion just less direct than me, so that’s complete bs that I only got warned.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t want them warned, but I find it massively unfair how you only picked ME out of 4 people without valid reasoning behind that choice you made, so you’re either targeting my post because you didn’t like it, or you’ve been biased when deciding who to warn.

Surely logic being logic, anyone that posted after me would be worse because of me being warned before hand, no?
Accepted

Concluding notes

Accepted under Unban Request Rule 6c.

Thank you for your patience.