Ticket System
Neat, well done!
The following 2 users Like LordOfMemory's post:
  • James, Niall Holloway
(01-04-2018, 08:37 PM)Idea Wrote: A 1 minute timer is the only precaution to prevent abuse?
I can already see the people fining others without any reason in the middle of the street and the staff not responding to it because not only it is hard to figure out the real cours of the situation and I expect it to happen quite often.
I‘d suggest a request system similar to the arrest/search system to not only give it somewhat more reality, but to have a hogher chance to prevent abuse.

It‘s just that I can‘t belive the timer will stop anyone from abusing the system at all. Still, that‘s pretty neat and better than the current way of fineing people.

You could do the exact same thing before. Stop a random person and ticket them. No more abuse will happen because of this update.

Great update. Would like to see the $500 limit moved up to $2000 as 500 is pretty low and almost no one is going to care about it.
The following 4 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • James, Niall Holloway, DVN, Haarek
Very cool! 2000$ would be better as a max fine.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]
The following 3 users Like Bayernjunge's post:
  • James, Niall Holloway, Haarek
(01-04-2018, 08:49 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 08:37 PM)Idea Wrote: A 1 minute timer is the only precaution to prevent abuse?
I can already see the people fining others without any reason in the middle of the street and the staff not responding to it because not only it is hard to figure out the real cours of the situation and I expect it to happen quite often.
I‘d suggest a request system similar to the arrest/search system to not only give it somewhat more reality, but to have a hogher chance to prevent abuse.

It‘s just that I can‘t belive the timer will stop anyone from abusing the system at all. Still, that‘s pretty neat and better than the current way of fineing people.

You could do the exact same thing before. Stop a random person and ticket them. No more abuse will happen because of this update.

Great update. Would like to see the $500 limit moved up to $2000 as 500 is pretty low and almost no one is going to care about it.

And you can still deny the ticket. ANd if you say that they'll just arrest you for not paying, then remember that it would be a random arrest and this is a thing... for like ever on the server now... so yeah...

2000$ LIMIT PLS
The following 3 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • James, Niall Holloway, mintblackbeard
About this $2K limit, here's our thoughts:
- If we have a $2,000 limit, everybody will fine that amount.
- $2,000 is also the same price as a hostage. Hostage == speeding ticket?
- Anyway, we've agreed that, once the Nexus DB is incorporated with it, we'll increase the limit because tickets can be monitored then.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The following 8 users Like James's post:
  • Bayernjunge, Awestruck, Niall Holloway, Zona, Janzo 火, DreeBott, mintblackbeard, Haarek
Excellent stuff man. Loving these updates
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • James, Niall Holloway
Very well done guys, good work!
The following 2 users Like Mustang's post:
  • James, Niall Holloway
rip my $1,500 fines D:
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • James, Niall Holloway
(01-04-2018, 09:04 PM)James H Wrote: About this $2K limit, here's our thoughts:
- Anyway, we've agreed that, once the Nexus DB is incorporated with it, we'll increase the limit because tickets can be monitored then.

Great job on the update, in regards to this the President can still control fine amounts with laws. Before this was implemented people still RP'd well and didn't fine above $2000 normally.

Also, are we still able to fine above $2000 as a corrupt officer? There is still no rule regarding fines and in a corrupt way we could do the fine off the system so nobody would know?
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(01-05-2018, 01:45 PM)DVN Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 09:04 PM)James H Wrote: About this $2K limit, here's our thoughts:

Great job on the update, in regards to this the President can still control fine amounts with laws. Before this was implemented people still RP'd well and didn't fine above $2000 normally.

Also, are we still able to fine above $2000 as a corrupt officer? There is still no rule regarding fines and in a corrupt way we could do the fine off the system so nobody would know?

At the moment, the fine amount is a set number. Could look into the president being able to set it in the future.

I get that people could set >$2,000 before this system, so I guess we could do a higher limit - it's debatable though. What if someone accepts by accident or something? I'd be annoyed if I did that.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The following 3 users Like James's post:
  • DVN, Dragnort_, Niall Holloway