• James, Niall Holloway
Well done lads
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 2 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • James, Niall Holloway
great to see these regular tiny updates
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • James, Niall Holloway
A 1 minute timer is the only precaution to prevent abuse?
I can already see the people fining others without any reason in the middle of the street and the staff not responding to it because not only it is hard to figure out the real cours of the situation and I expect it to happen quite often.
I‘d suggest a request system similar to the arrest/search system to not only give it somewhat more reality, but to have a hogher chance to prevent abuse.

It‘s just that I can‘t belive the timer will stop anyone from abusing the system at all. Still, that‘s pretty neat and better than the current way of fineing people.
The following 2 users Like Idea's post:
  • James, Niall Holloway
Fucking wonderful. Nice and simple which is all it needs to be.

Great Update, however the maximum ticket should be raised to 2k.
The following 3 users Like Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • James, Niall Holloway, DVN
(01-04-2018, 08:37 PM)Idea Wrote: A 1 minute timer is the only precaution to prevent abuse?
I can already see the people fining others without any reason in the middle of the street and the staff not responding to it because not only it is hard to figure out the real cours of the situation and I expect it to happen quite often.
I‘d suggest a request system similar to the arrest/search system to not only give it somewhat more reality, but to have a hogher chance to prevent abuse.

It‘s just that I can‘t belive the timer will stop anyone from abusing the system at all. Still, that‘s pretty neat and better than the current way of fineing people.

Firstly, regarding the "request system", I don't personally find that realistic. I wouldn't know this, but I'm imagining that an officer doesn't have to contact the mayor/PM/whatever to issue a ticket.

Secondly, the officer will have to be in range for you to receive a ticket. This means that they will have to constantly follow you to fine you. I'm sure you can easily avoid this by fleeing and reporting the officer as corrupt or something.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The following 4 users Like James's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Idea, Niall Holloway, Zona