Ghost UBR
Posting for Ghost

Thank you for the reply, Avgar. I know what I did was a stupid mistake and was partly a sur of the moment. I wasn’t thinking straight and was pretty annoyed at the staff team at the point. I regret what I did completely and wish I could go back and prevent it from happening.

I’m not quite sure how many accounts I’ve used as it probably is around 10, all of the accounts that I have been on I’m pretty sure have been banned already as I tend to give myself up after I was finished on the account.

I would happily take the last chance and inventory clearance if I was to be unbanned. I simply want to rejoin the community, speak and meet new people. I feel that a year is quite a long time to be banned and I want to mend things with both the staff team, and the community. I am sorry for anyone who had to deal with me and I want to prove to you nothing of the occurrence will ever happen again.

I understand you’re anger in what I did, Jan. However, like I said earlier I am here to prove to the community that I have changed. I’d like to be able to join the servers and play with friends, new people and try to be apart of the community again
Wolven

Messages In This Thread
Ghost UBR - by Wolven - 01-04-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: Ghost UBR - by Awestruck - 01-04-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Ghost UBR - by Random - 01-04-2018, 07:02 PM
RE: Ghost UBR - by Awestruck - 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Ghost UBR - by Avgar - 01-05-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Ghost UBR - by Wolven - 01-06-2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Ghost UBR - by Awestruck - 01-09-2018, 09:52 PM