Ghost UBR
Your name: Ghost
Your ban ID: 77632/77631
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79699070
Reason: Leaking, admin abuse, illegitimate item granting/ Double Accounting to avoid ban
Involved: Awestruck, Tomo, Agorith, Zambie, Hitman
Staff member who banned you: Originally Avgar, ban states Awestruck
Reason why you should be unbanned: I originally got banned for leaking, admin abuse and , illegitimate item granting, however that ban was stated on the 03/01/2017 before the ban got reinstated. I regret what I did and I’m sorry to the people involved and to the staff team who spent their time cleaning up after me. 
I’ve double accounted in the past, not long after I got banned. This is also an action I regret. It was childish of me to do so, I haven’t double accounted for some time as I’ve realised that there’s no point to it. I speak to people in the community every now and again and I’d like to rejoin the community again to talk to people and meet new people.
When I’ve been banned I also helped Avgar and Floodify with a couple of cases when they needed my assistance. I’ve also helped with a few cases that required my input with unban requests, cookiro etc. 
I’d like to provide some roleplays every now and again and speak to community every once in a while, I deeply regret my actions and hope you consider my unban request.
Wolven

You leaked the entire Admin Office, you gave multiple people a shit-tonne of items and money through the ACP and created multiple accounts just to come on and break rules with Zambie. I don't know why you even considered making an Unban Request in all honesty. Whilst your apology is appreciated, your bans are just far too severe to even be considered at the moment.

May I also just add that you tried to get one of your friends to grab my IP and said you would release it with the leaks.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
POSTING ON BEHALF OF GHOST.

I don’t really know what was going through my head at the time, I just resigned and was pretty pissed off at certain people in the staff team at the time. I do regret what I did, as I did quite enjoy being apart of the community when I wasn’t banned.

Like I said about the double accounting, I regret what I did, hence I haven’t joined the server in a fair long time as I find it pointless. I admit I went on a few times to mess around, however a few times I actually went on out of curiosity to see what was going on within the community.

I decided to make the unban request because as shown with members within the community, people can change and become good members of the community. I spent over a thousand hours administrating on the servers, helping people that needed it, mostly giving up my own time when I could of ignored calls and just roleplayed. I made a couple of stupid mistakes, which lead to me being perm’d, which like I said, I regret. However, I like to think that I gave a lot of positives to the community while being in the staff team and tried to make Fearless a better place. I like to think that the good I did could possibly weigh out the bad that I did within the community. I had a pretty clean record before I was banned as my last punishment was basically as the split happened so I didn’t really break the rules when I was a member of the community.

You’ve been in a similar position to me, you were given another chance by Nighthawkd and you’ve become Super Admin, like I said, people can change.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Awaiting input from Avgar
Kind Regards,

Ghost,

Using the ACP in the manner that you did, is abuse of one of the most powerful tools admins are trusted with. Considering this an unban feels kind of too forgiving, even though it has been a year by now.

But let's move on, I am quite curious to know just how many accounts you have used to circumvent your ban and whether you could supply their SteamIDs in order for them to be cleared of items and banned, preventing any illicit transactions.

If the staff team decide to unban you, fine by me. In that case, however, if it was my say, I would put you on a last chance and clear your inventory/money. Would you consider that feasible?
Posting for Ghost

Thank you for the reply, Avgar. I know what I did was a stupid mistake and was partly a sur of the moment. I wasn’t thinking straight and was pretty annoyed at the staff team at the point. I regret what I did completely and wish I could go back and prevent it from happening.

I’m not quite sure how many accounts I’ve used as it probably is around 10, all of the accounts that I have been on I’m pretty sure have been banned already as I tend to give myself up after I was finished on the account.

I would happily take the last chance and inventory clearance if I was to be unbanned. I simply want to rejoin the community, speak and meet new people. I feel that a year is quite a long time to be banned and I want to mend things with both the staff team, and the community. I am sorry for anyone who had to deal with me and I want to prove to you nothing of the occurrence will ever happen again.

I understand you’re anger in what I did, Jan. However, like I said earlier I am here to prove to the community that I have changed. I’d like to be able to join the servers and play with friends, new people and try to be apart of the community again
Wolven

Hello Ghost,

Due to the severity of your bans and your most recent Double Account (on record) being banned only a mere ~5 months ago, I see no reason for you to be unbanned at this moment in time.

Denied.
Kind Regards,