Zambie UBR
-POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF ZAMBIE-

Your name: Zambie

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46157497

Your ban ID: 77630

Banned by: AwestruckBullet

Reason: Knowingly possessing illegitimately granted items and in-game money

Involved: Ghost, Enzo Amore, Agorith

Why we should unban you: I think that I have matured since I have been banned. I know that I have broken rules and stuff but I’ve matured in the past few months so I would like one last chance at being part of FL once again as I have deeply missed it.
Wolven

You've multiple accounted, broken rules, lied. Anytime you ever came on with your multiple account was only ever to break rules. I don't actually see any reason for an unban to take place.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
-POSTING FOR ZAMBIE-

I admit I have multiple accounted and I regret doing it. I had a pretty good reputation before I got banned as I was a teacher for way over a year. I helped the community with their questions when they needed help. I hardly ever got in to bother regarding rules as I always followed them prior to my ban and I want to rejoin the community and help people and speak to new people within the community and make new friends.
Wolven

I'd like to see some more effort put into this Unban Request. You say you want to come back but haven't emphasised why, or what you plan to do.
Kind Regards,

Was going to write a long pharagraph but it won't be needed. If Danny got his unban so should you. I do think the positives outweigh the negatives, from being a teacher for a long time to staying loyal to FL for some time (until 2016 obviously).

I'd support an unban aslong as you don't fall for the actions of one stupid person again.
Hello Zambie,

Similarly to Ghost, your most recent Double Account (on record) was banned only around 5 months ago, I see no reason for you to be unbanned at this moment in time.

Denied.
Kind Regards,