It's time to step down
Good evening everyone,

It's been a very long run for me, I've been on alot and helped out alot of people, and then there are the people that I pissed off after banning them or speaking to them - sadly that is what being an administrator is like. You will always have people hating you and people liking you depending on what you've done. I've got alot of exams comming up within the next few months, aswell as I'm going to college in a few months, so I decided it would be best for me to resign now. I have made alot of friends and it's been a great 2 years here on Fearless, but the time is right and I will have to leave for now.

I would make a long list of people who I enjoyed playing with, but there are just too many. You'll know if we had a good time. You can still contact me on steam as I will probably be on playing other games, but by resigning I will have alot more time on my hands to do what I want to do instead of being sat administrating. I'll still get on from time to time, and you would still be able to contact me.

Fearless is a great place and I hope to see it move forward, it's been a great run, but like everything - it has to end at some point.

Thank you all for the great times, out of respect please keep salt off this thread.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Wagwan

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Jonas
You were a great administrator and a great friend! Sad to see you resign. Good luck in the future with whatever you will do.
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Jonas
cya jonas
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes JohnSilver's post:
  • Jonas
Have fun in the future Jonas.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Jonas
Never thought'd you would actually do it, always thought you would have no balls to do it  Disappointed. You have been a great friend Jonas and hopefully you will comeback, and you will fucking come back.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • Random, Jonas, Luna
Good luck with your future endeavors, Jonas!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Jonas
Peace out bruh
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Jonas
Love you bro.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Jonas
I love you man your a great guy. Much love do well
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
The following 1 user Likes Arch.B's post:
  • Jonas