Danny Boy UBR
Posting for Danny Boy

Okay so firstly, the video of me saying "dont worry mate i've already spend it" was a joke [considering i was with my friends] , and from the video timestamp, and if you was to check logs, you would see that there was no money deposited into my account illigitemately and that i had not purchased anything major in that time period.

Secondly, i would just like to point out that when i said about the "i dont care" about logs, its because there are no logs to prove i did anything wrong and i knew that as i had nearly 2mil before i had left the previous day and the exact same amount the next day when all of this occured therefore i knew there was no illigitemate money in my acount. And like you say, if you was to check the logs, you would find that ghost sent me 80k i believe through /givemoney which i knew was from his money from the clan war previously. I wouldnt risk my record on FL which i think was decent for 80k of cheated money.....

At the end of the day, there may not be any evidence showing with certainty that im telling the truth but the evidence against is simply me joking with ghost about it. and several people that werent even involved who have seen the videos and can tell i was talking in a joking way....
Wolven

I will consider an unban for you Danny. It's been a while and you didn't do a lot in comparison (you also haven't double accounted since as far as I'm aware). All I ask from you is an apology for making such a joke, especially considering the circumstances. I will also be deducting 80,000 from your in-game balance.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
On behalf of Danny..

It was not my intention to interperate my words like that. And for that, I am sorry.

I am also gratful to receive a new chance at being back at the community.
Thank you.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
User will be unbanned. Ban will remain on record. 80,000 will be removed from in-game balance.

Welcome Back.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]