Danny Boy UBR
-IM ONLY POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF DANNY BOY-

Your name: O’ Danny Boy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86911091

Your ban ID: 77629

Banned by: AwestruckBullet

Reason: TOS

Involved: Ghost

Why we should unban you: Well honestly considering I didn’t actually do anything wrong, although evidence may suggest otherwise, would like to try starting out again, new year ain’t it so why not.
Wolven

You still deny that you did anything, although there is evidence against you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
-Danny's reply-

Considering that the evidence is me making a joke to what i thought we're my friends until Hitman sent the chat to you for his own unban. Yes i still deny it as i actually didnt. You were in the skype chat with Ghost at the time and saw exactly who he gave the money to. Ghost also provided dates to exactly when he gave me the money and how much money he had prior to spawning it in, however this was ignored by both Infy and Avgar.
Wolven

[Image: 3dc158ed4ce707488a2fdff26e307ee2.png]
Wolven

Alright. Whether a joke or not, do you have any evidence to prove this is what happened? The evidence I hold is you admitting to gaining illegitimately gained money.
Kind Regards,

ON BEHALF OF DANNY.

You saw exactly who Ghost gave the money to in the skype call. Ghost gave me the money through /givemoney and the money amount was nowhere near the what other people received. Ghost told avgar and infy the exact date to when Ghost gave me the money, however they ignored him and didn’t bother looking. Ghost gave me 80k from his actual wallet as he had around 800k prior to spawning more money in so the money he gave me was legit.

Two Staff members at the time both think that the money was legit as they have both spoken to me regarding the subject as they don’t believe I would risk being banned for the sake of 80k.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Will await input from Avgar
Kind Regards,

Okay thank you, however i have just been told this, so if i'm getting a reply off avgar, i believe a response from infernaw [the other SA at the time] would only be fair. Thank you.

[Image: 96a7af597c0ae19add117da9e5ed7952.png]
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
POSTING ON BEHALF OF SNOWREDWOLF

As a previous SA I brought the ban of Danny Boy up in discussion within the SA team, I don't remember if that was by making a thread or commenting on an already existent thread. I was provided with a link to the video of Ghost, Danny and some other people that were talking together on what I assume was TeamSpeak. Danny was given a small sum of money from Ghost, especially when you compare what other people had received from him. In the video, Danny was asked some form of a question about the money he received, whereof Danny in a jokingly way answered something along the lines of "Don't worry mate, I've already spent the money". If that is the evidence you hold against Danny, you should be able to analyze the video correctly, that way you would be able to hear in his voice that he is joking.

As you can see in the picture posted by Danny, I had a long talk with Infernaw about the whole situation as I felt some of the bans were unjustified, and some people who had received large sums of money was not even banned. Upon reviewing the video she ended up agreeing with me that Danny seemed innocent, but she also thought that we should talk to Avgar about it before jumping to a conclusion.
I believe that I either made a thread or commented on an already existent thread as I also wrote further up, in this thread I believe that I took the case with Danny up for discussion and highlighting the facts of him being innocent in the case.
What happened after this? I'm not sure, but since he is still banned I guess the case was never discussed thoroughly.
In the videos we received a clear cut conversation goes on between Ghost, you (Danny Boy) and some other people where you talk about what Ghost did, such as cheating in money. Ghost even asks you 'How does it feel like to have cheated in money?' you answer with the phrase that you're now somehow using as a joking excuse of 'Don't worry mate, I've already spent it.'

Another video they tell you that you would be in big trouble if they checked the logs on you and you reply with 'I don't care'. At any point after this you could have and should have come forward to the staff team about having cheated in money, whether it's 10k or 80k or 800k, the point is the same, illegitimately gained money.

Will you continue to claim innocence or will you take responsibility for you action (or rather inaction) and seek forgiveness?