King.Cal un-ban
Your name: King.Cal ( Old name was Jack the Ripper )

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65938093

Your ban ID: 67267

Banned by: Hitman

Reason: Threatening to trace a player // Extended by Viljo

Why should I be unbanned?: I'm sorry for that I did back in 2015 it has been 3 years since I was banned, I was young now that i have grow up and matured I feel that I'm at the age now that I wouldn't be so stupid to do something like that I hope I can ge forgive for what I did and be let in the community once again.
I will get in touch with both Hitman and Viljo for a statement.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(01-03-2018, 03:45 PM)Reebs Wrote: I will get in touch with both Hitman and Viljo for a statement.

Your patience is appreciated.

Thank you
I trust that people change, there is few good examples of that.
I am fine with a second chance, since almost 3 years is a long time.

However, I hope you understand threatening to trace a player is a serious offense.
(01-03-2018, 03:54 PM)Viljo Wrote: I trust that people change, there is few good examples of that.
I am fine with a second chance, since almost 3 years is a long time.

However, I hope you understand threatening to trace a player is a serious offense.

Yes I understanding threatening is serious, I would never do that again.
Thank you
The only thing I do not like about this un-ban request, and I have brought up with Reebs, is the way the following statement is formatted.

(01-03-2018, 03:00 PM)King.Cal Wrote: I feel that I'm at the age now that I wouldn't be so stupid to do something like that

I sincerely hope the way "something" is smaller than everything else is simply an error and not cheek.
(01-05-2018, 12:24 AM)Hitman Wrote: The only thing I do not like about this un-ban request, and I have brought up with Reebs, is the way the following statement is formatted.

(01-03-2018, 03:00 PM)King.Cal Wrote: I feel that I'm at the age now that I wouldn't be so stupid to do something like that

I really hope the way "something" is smaller than everything else is simply an error and not cheek.

I wouldn't have put "cheek" in it so it's a spelling error I'm sorry. for that error
(01-05-2018, 12:29 AM)King.Cal Wrote: I wouldn't have put "cheek" in it so it's a spelling error I'm sorry. for that error

If this is true, than in agreement with Viljo, I feel it is fine for the ban to be lifted.

Unlike Viljo, as anybody who served with me can tell you, I am a firm believer that people do not change. Prove me wrong.

Don't make the same mistake twice.

Regards,
Rainbow 
(01-05-2018, 12:36 AM)Hitman Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 12:29 AM)King.Cal Wrote: I wouldn't have put "cheek" in it so it's a spelling error I'm sorry. for that error

If this is true, than in agreement with Viljo, I feel it is fine for the ban to be lifted.

Unlike Viljo, as anybody who served with me can tell you, I am a firm believer that people do not change. Prove me wrong.

Don't make the same mistake twice.

Regards,

Thank you, I won't make the same mistake, I will prove you wrong :Smile <3
I’ll be discussing with the team as soon as I can.

Sit tight and I’ll get back to you.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]