Undercover Command
One question I was wondering, do you remain undercover (green name) after you die?
(01-03-2018, 04:36 PM)Narcotic Wrote: One question I was wondering, do you remain undercover (green name) after you die?

Yes
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
(01-03-2018, 08:11 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: Development is finally progressing!
Thank you for this.

Does this have a notification much like warrants?? If not it would be useful as sometimes the chat can be clogged up
What happens if there is no sergeant/president/vice president online?? is the request automatically accepted?
Is there a limit to how many can go undercover at once?
How do you come out of undercover?

First if no sergeant no undercovers. Currently the President or vice has no input on that.
Secondly New command added today /undercover revoke <ID>
Kind Regards

The following 1 user Likes Arch.B's post:
  • BasicallyMental
What if the sergeant doesn't want the undercover officer job to be so simple, can they alter it?

-Removed by Steven8ken
Arch.B Got any plans on updating the Undercover update such as adding an option to change to a civilian model?
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Arch.B
Would be cool to hide undercover officers from tab.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]
Good work, keep it up.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Love that command good work
(01-06-2018, 01:45 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: What if the sergeant doesn't want the undercover officer job to be so simple, can they alter it?

They could use /undercover deny
Kind Regards

(01-06-2018, 06:28 PM)Arch.B Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 01:45 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: What if the sergeant doesn't want the undercover officer job to be so simple, can they alter it?

They could use /undercover deny

Doesn't answer my question. I was talking about maybe /undercovername <#> So they can change the name..

-Removed by Steven8ken