Admiral and Joey
if its not closed how come when we asked Soulripper on steam he firstly said Ill give them 1 more chance if thats not a case closed then i dont know what is and also dont try to pass judgement your not an admin.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Do you have actual confirmation? Because from all we know your just saying that too avoid hot water.
first of all just ask soulripper he told us that they got one more chance over steam if you dont want to listen then dont and im starting to suspect that you just want to B***ch about it know since your either jealous or you dont have anything better to do.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I did ask him. I went straight into the server and asked, "Hey Soul did you close the case for those guys with 60+ kills" he said no.
and once again you dont strike me as a person who would tell the truth if he could lie not saying that you are lying but i know what Soul said to us and i choose to not belive you.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The only person who can actually confirm anything is Soul. The case will most likely remain open until Soul can put in his verdict.
that is true so until soul says anything official on this topic or anywhere else this will remain open.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

This thread has gotten out of hand, the intention was to have Adminral and Joey banned, I feel the table has turned, they did what they had to do to try and start RP'ing again.
I need to talk to other admins to decide on this, until then it shall be locked and no one able to post in it untill me or other admins are ready.
- Denied