Admiral and Joey
(01-06-2012, 10:40 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Why would you want a gundealer? From what I hear they were spawning ammo for you guys while you went on your killing spree around town

did you read what i wrote earlier? We were raiding the nexus and we tried to leave the city but had the cops and ss in our back, got forced up in the corner outside city tunnel at the stone.
the cops and ss were breaking NLR shitloads of times so we couldnt even get out, since we also had to fight chefs with awp and firefighters with axes.

and also to the gun dealer part, we had a meeting before the nexus raid and everyone had like 50-60 rifle ammo boxes, and we gave eachother ammo and weapons, we did NOT even need a gun dealer and we did NOT want anyone else than us, REBELS at our side.
Angry
You do know that those axes dont damage you right? And there were no awps, only from your side
(01-06-2012, 10:57 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: You do know that those axes dont damage you right? And there were no awps, only from your side

how often should firefighters walk around with axes and waving on people? how often does chefs use awp in real life?
self defence if a firefighters hits with a axe in front of you?
WHY DOES PEOPLE WALK INTO A GUNFIGHT AS CHEFS AND FIREFIGHTERS?! makes no sense! "aah a gunfight, im so happy i have to be in the middle of it, woho!" or what?!

you and your guys used a blastdoor prop as a shield and moved forward while other were behind it and walked after...Angry
A question to you J-Boi, you say you were defending your base for 7 1/2 hours from the government, which in my opinion is Bull, but why would everyone on the server have 4x the normal death amount for that timeline?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(01-06-2012, 10:37 PM)J-BOI Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 07:05 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: I was there also, there were 2 gundealers RDMing and Breaking NLR along side the rebels.

It was just a big pain in the ass.
no, we did NOT have any other people than rebels at our side. why the heck would we want a gun dealer?....
we were trying to leave the city becouse we were chased by the cops and we got forced into the corner and couldn't make a run for it. then everyone came to attack us, all from chefs, gun dealers to firemens with theyr axes...
Angry

Gundealers were helping you guys, supplying you with ammo and killing SS and cops with you. Breaking NLR.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
And the server would have crahsed a few times in that 7 1/2 hours of yours...
(01-06-2012, 11:00 PM)BlackDog Wrote: A question to you J-Boi, you say you were defending your base for 7 1/2 hours from the government, which in my opinion is Bull, but why would everyone on the server have 4x the normal death amount for that timeline?

7½ hours not just defending, also raiding!
and during thoose 7½ hours there was plenty of time for shitty presidents with laws like "rebels and corleones are banned from the city" thoose are valid reasons for a raid.
(01-06-2012, 11:02 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 10:37 PM)J-BOI Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 07:05 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: I was there also, there were 2 gundealers RDMing and Breaking NLR along side the rebels.

It was just a big pain in the ass.
no, we did NOT have any other people than rebels at our side. why the heck would we want a gun dealer?....
we were trying to leave the city becouse we were chased by the cops and we got forced into the corner and couldn't make a run for it. then everyone came to attack us, all from chefs, gun dealers to firemens with theyr axes...
Angry

Gundealers were helping you guys, supplying you with ammo and killing SS and cops with you. Breaking NLR.

BULLSHIT! NOONE OF US NEEDED AMMO OR GUNS! we splitted up ammo and weapons before the raid started, we prepared and supplied before we went to town
(01-06-2012, 11:03 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: And the server would have crahsed a few times in that 7 1/2 hours of yours...

why would it? it didn't do it at that time when i quited for the night i had 7 hours and 17min or something close to that, i took a print screen but not the screendump from steam, shutted off my comp. forgotted to save the pic. otherwise this whole story would have been a hell for you!
(01-06-2012, 11:03 PM)J-BOI Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 11:00 PM)BlackDog Wrote: A question to you J-Boi, you say you were defending your base for 7 1/2 hours from the government, which in my opinion is Bull, but why would everyone on the server have 4x the normal death amount for that timeline?

and during thoose 7½ hours there was plenty of time for shitty presidents with laws like "rebels and corleones are banned from the city" thoose are valid reasons for a raid.

Im tempted to issue you a very long ban, because in my 3 months here, i have NEVER seen somone with 69 kills, and there is no way they are all legit, all i hear about this is you guys were RDMing, spawn killing, exploiting classes for ammo, NLRing, FearRPing, prop pushing, and when the sever finaly started to fight back en-mass you start recording proof to get the people who faught back banned, while yes they probably should have gone a different route

"Though what with me being the only admin on at the time, and having left for an hour, meaning theres no fucking way you guys got these kills over 7hrs, this itself is doubtfull"

Your actions seem to actualy warrant this kind of response, massive minges,RDMers,rule breakers, no one to help, get proof on them, while also fighting back until an admin can come to help
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(01-06-2012, 11:07 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 11:03 PM)J-BOI Wrote:

Im tempted to issue you a very long ban, because in my 3 months here, i have NEVER seen somone with 69 kills, and there is no way they are all legit, all i hear about this is you guys were RDMing, spawn killing, exploiting classes for ammo, NLRing, FearRPing, prop pushing, and when the sever finaly started to fight back en-mass you start recording proof to get the people who faught back banned, while yes they probably should have gone a different route

"Though what with me being the only admin on at the time, and having left for an hour, meaning theres no freaking way you guys got these kills over 7hrs, this itself is doubtfull"

Your actions seem to actualy warrant this kind of response, massive minges,RDMers,rule breakers, no one to help, get proof on them, while also fighting back until an admin can come to help

bullshit the server made it for more than 7 hours and 17min since my buddies were still playing after i left!
nowdays jerks playing on this server can become admins, this community has become a hell. i understand why so many people leaving and also so many admins retire!
It's people like you that make players quit.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]