(01-03-2018, 05:46 PM)Falc Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 04:56 PM)Brikaas Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

But hey, being an edgy demoted staff member is cool, right? Wink

Isn't that what u are???

The following 9 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Jonas, Falc, DVN, Mist, Panda, Floodify, Random, Haarek, Viljo
kakcraft
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(01-03-2018, 04:56 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Gratz, it took you ages to add something so basic.

Good to see that this community is still so 'alive'

*cough*

Lol, if only you had a clue what the fuck you were talking about.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Archer
okay this update is already pissing me off
(01-03-2018, 07:04 PM)fieldy Wrote: okay this update is already pissing me off

Why ?
(01-03-2018, 04:56 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Gratz, it took you ages to add something so basic.

*cough*

Thanks for blessing us with your shit sarcasm when clearly ya don’t know the story otherwise you’d understand that Awestruck explained it wasn’t so “basic” to add within this forum. 

Ooooweeee!
Glad I'm not a demoted staff member!

.. cuz i never got the oppertunity Sad
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Floodify
(01-03-2018, 07:56 PM)Mist Wrote:

*cough*

Thanks for blessing us with your shit sarcasm when clearly ya don’t know the story otherwise you’d understand that Awestruck explained it wasn’t so “basic” to add within this forum. 

Ooooweeee!

yea real wonder why you didnt get staff, you're like the biggest staff position hunter trynna act all lowkey and kewl, damn maybe asslicking DOES NOT equal staff hmhmhm, conspiracy.

--

Nice work AwestruckBullet. Yeah I do get the hint you did Marty and totally understand you, I did try (although not a lot, but still ran into trouble) but unfortunately things fell in the way - it's easier to focus on specific things when ya don't have to deal with most of the things yourself. But yeah, long overdue and totally get your frustration that it didn't get implemented, Marty.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Archer
(01-03-2018, 08:38 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 07:56 PM)Mist Wrote:

*cough*

Ooooweeee!

yea real wonder why you didnt get staff, you're like the biggest staff position hunter trynna act all lowkey and kewl, damn maybe asslicking DOES NOT equal staff hmhmhm, conspiracy.

--

Nice work AwestruckBullet. Yeah I do get the hint you did Marty and totally understand you, I did try (although not a lot, but still ran into trouble) but unfortunately things fell in the way - it's easier to focus on specific things when ya don't have to deal with most of the things yourself. But yeah, long overdue and totally get your frustration that it didn't get implemented, Marty.

Nah man, I get it completely. Theres a lot of Forum stuff I would like to see...being a forum guy myself but sometimes you have to see the bigger picture than not everyone knows or really cares for what you are suggesting lol.

Nevertheless its done, a few slight improvements to be made but done nonetheless.
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Floodify
I see you've moved the alerts thing

and now everything is in bold, nice one
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(01-03-2018, 09:28 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: I see you've moved the alerts thing

and now everything is in bold, nice one

why u gotta be an a$$ about it? Sad
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]