Discussion - Recent survey questions
moral of the story: teachers are a gateway to staff; The staff dont like a good ol bit of tension; falc likes coc k and FL has seriously gone down the shit ter.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Falc
(01-02-2018, 07:30 PM)Sam Hyde Wrote: I think Fearless needs some sort of community meeting first Saturday of the month similar to another community, I know.

There should be a QnA session or something and a run through of what the community has progressed on across the month.

Fearless neads a good circlejerk. People so tense these days making more passionate arguments and have more enthusiasm in this forum than their own lives.  ( it seems like )

I’m not saying passion and enthusiasm is bad by the way I just want a good circlejerk
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(01-02-2018, 07:30 PM)Sam Hyde Wrote: I think Fearless needs some sort of community meeting first Saturday of the month similar to another community, I know.

There should be a QnA session or something and a run through of what the community has progressed on across the month.

Seems pointless. People will just scream over their mics if it's in a voice chat.

What FL needs is a few surveys a year, could certainly help the community if the team acts upon the criticism given in the surveys.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • DVN, Grape
(01-02-2018, 07:33 PM)Random Wrote:

Seems pointless. People will just scream over their mics if it's in a voice chat.

What FL needs is a few surveys a year, could certainly help the community if the team acts upon the criticism given in the surveys.

People who are not administrators or developers will all have their microphones muted (you can do that with permissions in discord) and questions will be asked to a certain administrator.
(01-02-2018, 07:30 PM)Sam Hyde Wrote: I think Fearless needs some sort of community meeting first Saturday of the month similar to another community, I know.

You are off your rocker you son

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • TheMJ, Random

think you need a slap in the chops after those shenanigans.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • TheMJ
(01-02-2018, 07:35 PM)Sam Hyde Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 07:33 PM)Random Wrote:

People who are not administrators or developers will all have their microphones muted (you can do that with permissions in discord) and questions will be asked to a certain administrator.

Literally off your nut mate chill out

(01-02-2018, 07:35 PM)General Rickets Wrote:

You are off your rocker you son

How so, I don't think it is that much of a hard thing to do...
(01-02-2018, 07:10 PM)DVN Wrote: I love the Teachers woOO woOOOOO WooOOOOOO

Can you stop putting unnecessary comments you are a staff member and suppose to respect the discussions in making FL better for the future of your rank and playtime on here. It’s so worrying that admins are not respecting this discussion, think long and hard about what you put on here. Disgusting
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 12 users Like Cox's post:
  • DVN, Tomo, Random, Bobby, Falc, Exotic, Envy, Grape, RaZZ, Viljo, Dragnort_, Ivan Tempski
someone give es a bump of the good ol kenny

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 4 users Like Jordy's post:
  • DVN, Exotic, Cox, Envy