Sound bug outside of city, even with sound fixes installed
Title of Bug: Sound bug outside of city, even with sound fixes installed

Description: When you leave the city, you get this really annoying ambient sound stuck. I do have the sound fixes installed, but it doesn't seem to fix the issue, so I assume the sound file isn't included in the fix files. 

Evidence:
Should be able to hear it in the background.

[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry
I don't hear these sounds?
(01-02-2018, 06:35 PM)Arny Wrote: I don't hear these sounds?

Hmm, odd. I do have the sound fixes installed which normally fix any sound problems.

Also this continued after a full Gmod re-install.
I also hear theese sounds
You're supposed to here the ambient sounds... But to have less of them just do stopsound in console. Should refresh the sounds to your location. Also try not to do it as much when flying around.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
These sounds have been there for a while and are sooo very annoying when you are roleplaying or afk and you can just hear these creaky and constant sounds in the background.
(01-02-2018, 07:12 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: You're supposed to here the ambient sounds... But to have less of them just do stopsound in console. Should refresh the sounds to your location. Also try not to do it as much when flying around.

stopsound doesn't really affect the sounds, as it will only continue right after stopping the sound.
I hear it everywhere, even in the city. Sounds like a rocket and a robot taking a shit. (Best comparison I could think of)
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(01-02-2018, 07:16 PM)TheSiphon Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 07:12 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: You're supposed to here the ambient sounds... But to have less of them just do stopsound in console. Should refresh the sounds to your location. Also try not to do it as much when flying around.

stopsound doesn't really affect the sounds, as it will only continue right after stopping the sound.

It will refresh the ambient sounds according to your location. If you spawn in the city you will hear city ambient sounds. And if these sounds get stuck, you can go to industrial for example and hear more metallic ambient sounds when you do stopsound in console.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(01-02-2018, 07:20 PM)Panda Wrote: I hear it everywhere, even in the city. Sounds like a rocket and a robot taking a shit. (Best comparison I could think of)

I have noticed that once you leave city, you get "infected" with the sound and hear it in the city. Again, stopsound doesn't fix it, even when used inside the city.