ConstructionRP
Information 
Alright, I have been told by some admins that this is allowed, and some that say it isn't. I was even kicked by a admin (A ban, as it appears on the forum, although a ban of no time, thus, i'm calling it a kick) for placing props a day after I was told it was allowed (By another Admin). Now I want to find out for sure, is closing a lane with cones and construction props allowed or not Nervous

1.) Permission from President obtained
2.) Cops alerted
3.) Cone Props Unfrozen
4.) Frozen props (Like pipes) kept off the street)
5.) Job set as Evocity Street Department
I did this for 3 days straight and admins observed it as good RP and allowed me to continue...
Well Toby didn't approve. I now have a ban on record Sad
Public building is not allowed.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Actually Force the rule is not Public building is not allowed its
8. It's only allowed to build inside, exceptions to this rule are fences to mark boundaries.
however admins can allow that thing if it is good RP
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Construction happens all the time in real life. Can't see why we can't do things like this on fearless. With the right cone placement, we could easily RP Construction while leaving space for 2 cars. It could look like this : (Plus, its not like it matters if cones are there or not. People still drive through them and car dm me XD)
[Image: cpCRR.jpg]
[Image: gWxXs.jpg]
(01-05-2012, 09:40 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: Public building is not allowed.

Does no one actualy READ that damn rule?
Tools/Props Rules
6. Do not build on streets, paths or anywhere in public which can interfere with anyone.

Theres also these conflicting rules

Basic Gov Rules:

6. You may build a unfrozen roadblock with the president's permission.
7. You can make a checkpoint where you can ask for ID etc, but even this needs keypads or buttons.

This basicly means that it IS somewhat allowed to a degree, in my eyes if the build the person is doing enhances RP, is well made, and isnt a public nusence, AND they have cleared it with an admin before hand, then its fine as even before I became an admin even I was allowed to do some public building becasue it was enhanceing the RP of an area, I even got an RP point for one of them
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The other day an Admin removed some road side stalls for " public building ".
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
8. It's only allowed to build inside, exceptions to this rule are fences to mark boundaries.

This means it's not allowed to build anything except fences outside. So that also counts for constructions.

It is only allowed if you get permission from an admin, and you have to get that every time you make something in public. The admin will decide whether it's good for the RP or not.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
not to troll, but lets say that in RP that there has been a car accident and one guy died in the car, can police then inform the admin about this and build unfrozen cones on the ground? its a RP situation since it happends IRL.