UBR Monkey_D_Luffy
Posting on Behalf of Monkey_D_Luffy
Name: Monkey_D_Luffy#XDEH

ID:79378

STEAM_0:0:141957396

Reason: DA to avoid ban

DATE: Never 

Banned by:[FL] AwestruckBullet

why should be unbanned: a random guy joined the server saw my name "monkey d luffy" he said didnt you kill the wood school rush i though that was a meme i dont even know what he is talk about i though that

was the school meme then i said yes he told me u know the funny thing ur geting BR i though he was joking so it passed and i got banned for DA and i dont even know who is the other guy who u think that im DA with.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I find it rather weird that you both share the same name, which is why I followed up on it. Also, why would it be a "meme"? Double accounting to avoid a ban is a serious offence and nothing to be taken as a joke.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Posting on behalf on of Monkey_D_Luffy
monkey d luffy isnt the first name there is 3-4 other account with the same name this name is populer because if u know one piece anime the main character called monkey d luffy + i wasnt joking about the DA i was joking about school shooting

because if u go to insta u will see alot of school shooting memes so yea XD
- Post Deleted -

User has been warned
I was unaware that this was not a unique name, so I apologise for assuming you were the same person.
However, upon further inspection, it's been found that you have in fact Double Accounted. Multiple times.

Your accounts: POPCORN (STEAM_0:1:195571700), Problem ? (STEAM_0:0:156138966) and now Monkey_D_Luffy#XDEH (STEAM_0:0:141957396).
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Posting on Behalf of Monkey_D_Luffy
I know i already talked with admin in the past if you checked my internet IP u will find these 3 accounts i made POPCORN because my brother had problem with his main account so when he joined the admin came and told him he was double accounting so he told him why and he helped my brother with the problem with my main account so when he was done he told hin that he needs to ban this account so he said ok and the Problem? Account wasn't mine it was on the same net and same PC it was my brother's account so i was watching him playing but never really joined one of my friends told me to come and try so i joined with Monkey_D_Luffy and i liked it so that is why i have 3 accounts on the same net 3 of them on the same PC ( the story is too old because i stopped playing from like 3 months or more and then i came back )
Hello Monkey, I can't find any evidence of these conversations you've had. Please provide it to me. As of current, this UBR will not be approved unless you can provide me those chats you supposedly had.
Kind Regards,

Posting on behalf of Monkey_D_Luffy
Hi AwestruckBullet these conversations didn't happen with me they happened with my brother i think u couldn't find any thing in the logs because he was talking with mic i can see only 2 ways to prove to u first one if u could get admin Raccoon and i will try to remind him or i can get u my brother and join on a build server or some thing and uses his mic if u got any other way please let me know so i can do it
Please have you brother get in contact with me. I'd like to see these conversations.
Kind Regards,

(01-04-2018, 04:20 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Please have you brother get in contact with me. I'd like to see these conversations.

Posting on behalf of Monkey_D_Luffy

It will be at least a week before he is available, he is currently sitting exams.