Stumbled across this.
(01-03-2018, 08:06 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 04:34 PM)Eclipze Wrote: -Snip-

-Eclipze the commie

Eclipze I'm so surprised that this is how you replied... Wow, I thought it'd be further left...

But then again, your opinion can change just like that when someone close to you gets affected by the matter in hand.

Spoiler :
Im proud of you xoxoxo

I know Europe gets talked about a lot....but Turkey is far worse.
“Refugee” birthrates are DOUBLE that of Turks and their population is increasing every day. They are already demanding Arabic street signs and exemption from military service. I am honestly scared for the future of my nation and country....I don’t want my beautiful culture to be replaced by Arabic culture, I don’t want Turkish girls being married forcefully at age 12 or public beheadings.
For God, Lord or whatever your deity is’s sake end “refugee” immigration NOW in the name of civilization. And I am saying that as a leftie.
Ratatoskrr
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Thank god for brexit.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Archer
(01-03-2018, 09:26 PM)NJperry Wrote: Thank god for brexit.

I was told by the BBC that brexit caused logan paul to upload a video of a suicide.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Archer
(01-03-2018, 08:06 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 04:34 PM)Eclipze Wrote: -Snip-

-Eclipze the commie

Eclipze I'm so surprised that this is how you replied... Wow, I thought it'd be further left...

But then again, your opinion can change just like that when someone close to you gets affected by the matter in hand.

Spoiler :
Im proud of you xoxoxo

Haha thanks, my opinions on mass immigration has changed alot the past months. Im still extremely far left, when it comes to economics and I wouldnt call myself a nationalist. However Islamism is a virus spreading faster than ebola and it needs to stop. Myself and many comrades agree, both in borders and out of borders.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator