Unban Request From The one and only
Your name: Jarno B.

Your ban ID: 79070

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125773529

Reason: Breaking FearRP 7th FearRP ban. 12th ban in 380 hours. Permed as per last chance.

Staff member who banned you: Jonas

Reason why you should be unbanned: So it was almost 2 months ago that the incident happend i was (apparently) FearRping but non the less i got banned permanently and at first i did not realise it but after 30 minutes i actually fellt sad because i couldn't play on it anymore. So i let it rest for about 2 months and today i thought hmmm i am going to unban request because i had such great fun on the server with my friends and all the events people created. So here is my request i have learned from what happend and that it was my fault but please i had such great time on the server and i want to have that again. If i do get unbanned i will try to create and or play Roleplay more often then before i was banned, then it was serious/joking around, And that is over now and would like to go in for the full RolePlay Experience on the server.

Kind Regards, Jarno B
(Don Diablo)

Btw: I have a second forum account called: Don Diablo . Because i had problems logging in on this one but that is all figured now.
Helli Jarno B,

If you truly want to come back you need to put way more effort knto your UBR, explain what’d you do if you got the chance and so forth - the more detailed description, the more chance there is for you to be unbanned.

I’d like to see some more detail put into this UBR before concluding and or reviewing it.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I have updated a little bit
Awaiting further reply from Jonas.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello Jarno,

I've come to a conclusion to shorten your ban to one month. I want you to read the rules in this one month and try to learn them from top till bottom. You will keep your last chance and I hope you really do not blow this chance as it might be your only one.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]