Add More Slots to Marketplace
Title: ^

Description: Basically you can only have 2 items on the marketplace at a time, which is pretty stupid to be honest.

Why: This allows more items to be placed on the Marketplace, and to stop redundancy for players repeatedly putting the same item up just limit it to 1 listing for each item so; If you put 20 fish up once, and they're not bought and you try to put more up, it doesn't allow it.

Post your ideas below of how this could be done and if you like the basic run-down so far.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • James
+Support
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
I would have it raised to a maximum of like 5, I would still like to keep player interaction.

+Support.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
+support
I think it should only be raised for donor, like regualr users get 2, donor gets 4 or 5
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+support for more selling slots
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Hi.

Personally, I'm not against the idea, but I'd like to see what the other staff members think.

Someone mentioned the idea so I implemented it without much discussion. It's a system in place to prevent people from spamming and to deter mass self-supply. It's also important to note that the more listings on the marketplace, the more intensity on the network. This could be chaotic on a real-time system.

There definitely needs to be a limit, but 2 may not be sufficient.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
5 is a good amount I think + support
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 2 users Like JohnSilver's post:
  • James, Wolven
+ Support

If it's safe for the network then I'd say 5 is an appropriate amount.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • James
+Support
+Support