I'm finally back!!!
Hello there!

As some of you might know, I used to play a while ago on a really bad gaming rig (like 4 fps at times). Since then I have left school and got myself a job. A job that requires a hell of a lot of focus and dedication. I have worked and worked to get this new gaming rig to play. Hopefully this will run gmod at least 30 fps but knowing how old the damn game is I highly doubt that. My specs are way better than before so i'll even be able to play other games than just gmod! Wehn I played last I had no life and would play for like 150 hours a week which clearly was not helpful to my computer at the time. I now work Saturday to Wednesday from 2pm untill 10pm which is 40 hours a week and then i'm off Thursday and Friday!

For all you guys and gals who don't know me, I'm TheRealSparks A.K.A Ryan. I've played FL for god knows how long and have lots of ups and downs just like everyone else. I'm from Scotland and love gaming. I play both Xbox and PC so please don't hate on the Xbox part <33333. I used to be an immature kid who got annoyed at everything that people did. However, since I have gotten a job I have matured and became much more aware of everything and i'm much more chill.

Anyway, enough of my babbling. See you guys on the server and I look forward to meeting some new people!

Ryan, Signing off.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The following 1 user Likes ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • Bobby
Finally you're back Smile nice to see you return.
Welcome back Sparks! It has been a while man!
Welcome back man!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
That is some damn dedication right there. Welcome back man!
Welcome back!
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
Been Time Lad, How it Hanging
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Your clan needs you back bud
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Xbox 4 life Smile

OT: Welcome back mate!