Forgee forges the armour of a Trial Admin
(12-21-2017, 07:53 PM)Balls Wrote: Don't know how to can prove yourself as a teacher in one week lol.

Anyway Grats on your promotion

Teacher isn't a doorway to trial admin. We had him in mind before his teacher application. He did do well during his teacher time, but the teacher role didn't play a major role in the decision.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 4 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Lewwings, Awestruck, Archer, Divey
(12-21-2017, 07:53 PM)Balls Wrote: Don't know how to can prove yourself as a teacher in one week lol.

Anyway Grats on your promotion

Of course we don't judge a person based on a single week, I was simply highlighting what a good job he had done thus far.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Lewwings
Nice. Congratulations Forgee!
Lmao, another kissass successfully gets the trial through kissing ass.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Mist
noice
(12-21-2017, 08:49 PM)Falc Wrote: Lmao, another kissass successfully gets the trial through kissing ass.

[Image: giphy.gif]

just kidding
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 3 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Panda, MasterNoda, Luna
(12-21-2017, 08:52 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 08:49 PM)Falc Wrote: Lmao, another kissass successfully gets the trial through kissing ass.

[Image: giphy.gif]

As an Administrator in threads like this your aim should be defusing possible salt, not adding to the fire. Once again Jonas, very professional.

(Falc4SA)

Justajoke
The following 17 users Like Falc's post:
  • Lewwings, Jonas, MasterNoda, Luna, , Random, Archer, LordOfMemory, Balls, Dragnort_, Wolven, Panda, konsta, Jordy, RaZZ, Eclipze, Mist

I'll kiss ur ass
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Jonas, Wolven
MY MAAAAAAN! Heart Heart Heart
Congrats. I'm sure you'll do great Cheese

Good luck and enjoy!