Contrafarming is Getting Worse.
As you may all know Contrafarming is a serious issue in Fearless RP... People see it as the only way to make cash, and refuse to do passive rp...

The images you are about too see are graphic in nature. Viewer discretion is advised.

[Image: 865C84E163347FEF198A91B1F151428FFC8DA080]

[Image: 613847258636574184?tab=public]

These images were gathered after several RP Raids were conducted against contrafarmers across the server... As far as the FUMUKU, Kumonryu, and other DEA Operatives were aware of; these findings were only 45% of the known Contra on the server. We were still reciving calls from the Police and SS in regards to contrafarms.

The matter which can be seen very obviously is that contrafarming is becoming much worse everyday.
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Krond2010
That is ridiculous! I am disappointed and have no comment... I mean at the very least if you are going to contrafarm, don't just sit there - go out and do something!
[Image: 505F371C23C6BBD369F1BBD864877C89ACEDA1B9]

It is indeed a problem

Also nubo, those arnt our contras, those are contras weve taken from people during DEA raids, just wanted to clarify
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Noobias
Enough said
Click on them all

All I see is good RP being born from contrawhores and a shit ton of money being made.
(01-04-2012, 03:11 AM)elder189 Wrote: All I see is good RP being born from contrawhores and a shit ton of money being made.

Eh, by time we get to them most of the time their 0 energy, so not much money from them, and yes ill admit i do enjoy the DEA RP, but it shouldnt be somthing i can literaly do all day without having a lull in the amount of contra farmers
It's nothing to freak out over though, no rules or anything should change because of this. Those players that only contrafarm usually end up getting banned anyway for breaking real rules.
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • Anakonda
(01-04-2012, 03:09 AM)Dirk Harper Wrote: Enough said
Click on them all

Those are my shelves Sleepy I'm so proud...
This is also true, but the point is to that unless it was us doing this, they would have never stopped, and would have just farmed away.

You may have had a police raid, they blow up the contra, the farmer goes back to work in another spot, or the same spot. Its usualy leads to RDMing, FailRaids and poor RP.

Contra farming is just to damn easy to do, buy a room, plop down 7 contras, aim a gun at the door, rake in the cash
Contra just needs to be made a lot harder to do...
Such as drug labs spawn drugs that you need to go sell.
Contra makes a sh*t load of noise
Something like that
The following 1 user Likes Insanity's post:
  • Caboose