Forum UBR | NOVA
Everything below is written by Nova...

Your name: NOVA

Banned by: Fultz

Reason: I'm not sure what the exact message is right now, I think it would be something on the lines of harassment and threats.

Involved: Me and Fultz

Why we should unban you:

Just to recap, this was the thread that caused my ban: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55645.

This was (almost) exactly three years ago now. I have had enough time to learn my lesson. Clearly, Fultz didn't appreciate my comments - with good reason, they were out of order. My attitude was immature back then. I was around 13 years old back then.

I think it's well definitely within his rights to have an apology. Therefore, for what I did back then, I am very sorry for the problems that I caused.

In addition, I think it would help my case if I mention that I have behaved to my best ability on the server. In the last month, I received a total of 1 blacklist and 0 bans. My entire record consists of 1 ban, and 3 blacklists. I am trying to keep my behaviour to the best of my ability.

I would like to get my forum permissions back because I don't like having to ask people to write on my behalf. I believe, if I have my permissions returned, I will behave myself as I have matured greatly since the ban. It has been 3 years. Once again, I'm sorry for what I did. I hope you consider my apology.

( Just a quick ending note: If you can unban my account, could you please delete the existing account so I create a new one please? I can't access the account. )

Thank you for reading,

NOVA.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Hi Nova,

I will discuss your case with the team and also make contact with Fultz.

Thanks for your patience.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Could you also please provide me with your SteamID to assist me in putting your case into discussion?

Thanks,

Tomo
STEAM_0:0:78260628

Just want to make sure, I am talking about a forum UBR. I'm sure you know that, I just wanted to clarify.
Yes I am aware of the nature of this UBR, I merely wanted the SteamID to validate statements such as "I received a total of 1 blacklist and 0 bans. My entire record consists of 1 ban, and 3 blacklists."

Thank you for your cooperation. We will hopefully come to a conclusion within the next few days.
He impersonated Link on the servers right after he was no longer a moderator. He then threatened me. So he was banned from the forums as well.

Do what you want with him. Was 3 years ago so who really cares at this point. Was funny seeing your name again though.
(12-13-2017, 12:36 AM)Tomo Wrote: Yes I am aware of the nature of this UBR, I merely wanted the SteamID to validate statements such as "I received a total of 1 blacklist and 0 bans. My entire record consists of 1 ban, and 3 blacklists."

Thank you for your cooperation. We will hopefully come to a conclusion within the next few days.

Hi Tomo.

Forgot to click on the SteamID link on the blacklist page. It turns out I have 5 - sorry for getting that wrong.

Most of my blacklists were from years ago I think.

Hope you understand,

Nova.
Hi Nova,

We have decided to approved your unban request after our discussions last week.

Your forum account (https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...&uid=15635) will be unbanned imminently. With regards to your account issues, please get a thread posted in Help & Support as it's easier for us to sort out there.

Regards,

Tomo